• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Some points:

1. I got the scene with Bret in the park toilet, despite having sided with him at the Train Station.

So when the 1sy scene with Bret happens, i stayed silent then suggested that Bret should be allowed to tell his story, sided with him and suggested everything was a plant. He then offered me a possible job and asked for my help with proving he was setup. I agreed to that and last quest log said to call him back in 3 days time.

Did the park toilet event with the women and her dog, then saw the toilet was enter-able. Decided to see, and then got the Bret attacking me scene yelling about stealing his girlfriend. This makes no sense considering the path I was on. Reloaded and did not enter the toilet.

2. It seems that if you either sell Anny's photo or let the smelly bald man on the train steal it, it forces Anny to confront you as to why he has the photo after attacking her.

On one of my saves I sold the photo to the smelly bald man, and let him keep it. I then tried 2 different runs through the park, and both ended the same way when I got home - getting confronted by Anny as to why he had her photo.

- One path is where you go with the cop back to the station and get the info pamphlet from him. In this path the dirty bald man does actually go after Anny but gets chased off by Guard Cameron.

- Other path is where you refuse to let them go off and meet Jimmy at the park entrance alone. In this path you stay with her the whole time. At no point does the dirty bald man show up at all.

There are at least 2 other times where you'll be separated from Anny, but no mention of the dirty bald man is made when you rejoin Anny and Jenny.

Moment I got home, Anny insta changes into her PJ's and then confronts me about why the smelly bald man had her photo - regardless of which of the 2 paths in the park section I took.

3. I see talk about her being in different clothing, or the player being able to do things like get her to change into specific clothing.

I've never seen anything like that so far. I've tried cheating the stats and never see anything. I wonder if this only comes up if you do not get the confrontation scene regarding the smelly bald man with Anny's photo.

I guess it's time to progress a save where I didn't let the smelly bald man on the train have her photo and see. Altho I wonder if we'll get the option for selling photo's, intimate items, etc in the future without this - as selling the photo activates a quest to sell more intimate things.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I am not sure what to do after making Anny cum in her sleep. It seems like it's frozen with nothing I can do besides roll back. Am I missing something or is it a bug? Amazing game so far, by the way.

Reactions: greono and eqrast

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Still not found:

• "add confrontation event with Jimmy"
  • "Add more Anny's clothes" - Pyjama option missing
  • "Add conversation with Anny about Jimmy" - seems to be an indirect topic when talking about Jenny instead
  • "add conversation with Lindsey by phone " - no way to contact her at night
  • "add start of the mission 'Binoculars' " - window cannot be clicked
  • "add taking Anny's cell phone from the dresser when she is sleeping " - if she sleeps and the door is open, can only molest or leave

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Minor update:

Did path where I did not allow smelly bald man to keep Anny's photo. After the park when we got back home no confrontation happened, and Anny went off to shower.

So yeah, seems the path where the smelly bald guy gets to keep the photo is bugging things - as I believe you should only get the confrontation if you allow Anny to go say bye to Timmy and she then gets attacks by him.

Still got Bret's toilet assault if I went into the toilet. It didn't matter if I entered with the girls waiting for me outside or when solo. I took the same route with the train confrontation, and I did not mention Lindsey's name when asked for it by Timmy and friends.

Another bug - if I do not let Anny go to the park entrance to say bye to Timmy (ie I go with her rather than going with the cop for the statue info pamphlet), when back at home if I talk to her about people - I am still getting the discussion about Guard Cameron, and the option to call him and setup a meeting with him. This despite the fact we never met, thus never got his phone number. This happened in both paths I tried (smelly bald man gets the photo and doesn't get the photo).

I tried changing stats up to fairly high settings, and did get a whole new scene with Anny regarding the bedroom usage - chase her, catch her and then pretend to be knocked out. Not sure if it was the stats or I picked different convo options which unlocked it tho.

However, I still get no option to change Anny's clothing in any way. The only thing I can do after getting back from the park and after she's showered is ask her to show off her PJ's again, and pull her shirt up a bit. The other stuff I've read about getting her to take her pants off or wear the MC's shirt? Never seen anything about that.

Also can't find the 1 image shown in the OP where Anny is leaning forward on the couch with her 1 breast showing. Is that even in the game yet?

I also see talk about binoculars? No idea how that would come about. I looked in every room in the flat, including the balcony, and never saw anything that looked like binoculars.

Reactions: MAras1995

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Also can't find the 1 image shown in the OP where Anny is leaning forward on the couch with her 1 breast showing. Is that even in the game yet?
IIRC this was a preview image from the first release. Never happened in game for me.

However, I still get no option to change Anny's clothing in any way. The only thing I can do after getting back from the park and after she's showered is ask her to show off her PJ's again, and pull her shirt up a bit. The other stuff I've read about getting her to take her pants off or wear the MC's shirt? Never seen anything about that.
I get this under "Chat...", then talk about herself. Perhaps it requires a certain route choice or stats.

Cheating the stats too much may lead to unwanted results, and you miss content.
Like if her corruption is too high, she'll just accept all clothing requests with a grin.

While low corruption adds more options, like getting assertive and ordering her to change into panties gives +25 dominance over her. Or it gives +6 and requires 25, don't remember. It's quite a complex game already.

Reactions: Shadowen

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I get this under "Chat...", then talk about herself. Perhaps it requires a certain route choice or stats.

Cheating the stats too much may lead to unwanted results, and you miss content.
Like if her corruption is too high, she'll just accept all clothing requests with a grin.

While low corruption adds more options, like getting assertive and ordering her to change into panties gives +25 dominance over her. Or it gives +6 and requires 25, don't remember. It's quite a complex game already.
Must be a pretty specific route, or exacting set of stats, to enable. As I have tried setting stats low, high, and middling. Never see that option.

I do the "Chat" then "You" and all I see is the option for her to show me what she is wearing. I've tried both when she's not following me as well as when she is following me.

I guess I can always try seeing if aggro'ing Bret instead of siding with him changes that aspect or not.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Still not found:

• "add confrontation event with Jimmy"
  • "Add more Anny's clothes" - Pyjama option missing
  • "Add conversation with Anny about Jimmy" - seems to be an indirect topic when talking about Jenny instead
  • "add conversation with Lindsey by phone " - no way to contact her at night
  • "add start of the mission 'Binoculars' " - window cannot be clicked
  • "add taking Anny's cell phone from the dresser when she is sleeping " - if she sleeps and the door is open, can only molest or leave
They haven't been added, check the Log posted on Patreon.

Reactions: adri12

Wookiean

Jan 3, 2020
Dunno what to thing about this game. Characters are nice, sister is really hot, but there's no one worthy scene by now. Hope it update sooner to bring us some action.

Reactions: Osurankaya

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
for that one, when she asks you to go the park you have to ask what you get out of it i think, not agree instandly. then she will lean forward

Reactions: tretch95 and greono

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Must be a pretty specific route, or exacting set of stats, to enable. As I have tried setting stats low, high, and middling. Never see that option.

I do the "Chat" then "You" and all I see is the option for her to show me what she is wearing. I've tried both when she's not following me as well as when she is following me.

I guess I can always try seeing if aggro'ing Bret instead of siding with him changes that aspect or not.
Perhaps you could write a general walkthrough, about which paths you took in the scenes.

Mine looks something this:

1. Always take all the masculine / dominant options, avoid opposite, have sex with the teacher in the train, dominate Lindsey
2. Always take all the incestuous options, starting with the photo in the train

3. For the sister, ignore love and friendship loss, focus domination, don't choose specific corruption if there are domination / love options instead (corruption will make her slutty, bad)
4. Sister at home, tickle attack and dominate
5. In the park, always flirt and make out with Jenny, make the sister jealous and submissive
6. Do not let her be with Jimmy at any point, except when seducing Jenny at the start
7. Do not let them walk around without you
8. Support both girls on Skate training
9. Do no let the sister touch the horse statue
10. Accept Jimmy's ride home, take both girls in the back, masturbate Jenny

11. Back at home, literally the first thing you can do is ask her about her clothing

General tip, always save at the start of any scene. Often there are choices which don't have stat requirements or results, but lead to more / better choices. For example when talking to Jenny and Anny about sex in the park, after the "v-card punch" option, answering that you're not really a virgin will lock you out from talking about incest with them.

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Great game.

Is there a way to raise 8 hearts and 10 dom points in order to dominate lindsey at the beginning right after meeting her ex-bf for the first time? Max I could get was 8 hearts and 8 dom.

Reactions: Birdnman993
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes