• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes
Jan 15, 2019
This game was awesome (was)at the beginning. The graphics were pretty much the best I've seen. The story was building up fantastic, but then.....it was over? Hugely disappointed at the ending. It was the equivalent to a 14 y/o boy getting all excited for his first time and then blowing his load before he gets his dick out. Such a sad and pitiful way to end a game that had so much potential to be one of the greats. This game could have had been at least twice as long as it was.

Reactions: johnelros

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I am sad that mother won't be in the next game. I still say this: MC should continue to college and then sister can come to visit him later. Also college environment can lead new characters, events etc. Also mom can come later in the game to stay with MC for Two Weeks( :sneaky: ) and story can evolve from these points.

Who am I kidding though, it won't happen. :cry:

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
This game was sooooo good. I can't help but feel like I must have missed something with the sister though. The one scene seemed so rushed. Overall I really enjoyed it.

Sash

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone else has trouble with extracting the game from Mega link? It extracts the files with so many errors that I can't open anything ... and the files extracted don't take any space on my HDD. 0 MB total size. Anyone? I tried downloading it twice ... same result.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Does anyone else has trouble with extracting the game from Mega link? It extracts the files with so many errors that I can't open anything ... and the files extracted don't take any space on my HDD. 0 MB total size. Anyone? I tried downloading it twice ... same result.
Have you tried using the other links? Try using the Workupload link, extract it and see if you have the same thing.

What extractor are you using to open the file?

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
A shame for how abruptly the game ended, the author has a gift; Posing, models, atmosphere, story itself.
It had potential. What was missing is maybe for him to sell himself better.

Reactions: blahblah25

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Does it always end with that dude walking in when ur with sis in the shed, or is there another way?

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes