Unity Abandoned Two Sides [v0.02] [GreonoGames]

2.60 star(s) 18 Votes
D

Deleted member 584847

still dont care.
2 years or more and the game is 0.03. it was 0.08 once then it went back to 0.03 with less content. The game wasnt bad in the previous program, IDK why he decided to switch programs and start from the scratch. waste of money and time IMO.

schellini

Dec 25, 2018
Where is the end of the game? i cant get binoculars. is it a bug or the end of game? i cant talk to girls via cellphone - only lindsey available. i couldnt kock any chick, only megan with raping. normal in this game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where is the end of the game? i cant get binoculars. is it a bug or the end of game? i cant talk to girls via cellphone - only lindsey available. i couldnt kock any chick, only megan with raping. normal in this game?
Did you miss the abandoned tag at the top?

schellini

Dec 25, 2018
what does the abandoned tag mean? a sign or so? i can jump to 3 locations. after the (i think uncompleted) quest in grocery store that game is at the end. when i saved the girl in the shop she told to lend the binoculars. but nothing happens. i am in front of the shop and cant go in anymore. i can phone to lindsey or bret. thats it. and i can go home, park, shop and alley. no other locations.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
schellini

The abandoned tag means the game is either dead or the mod author hasn't been active on their patreon or here in 3 months. For this one the mod author made a redone version where the characters have all been changed and many no longer look as hot as they use to. You can find a link to that thread a few posts above that was posted by me.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
schellini

The abandoned tag means the game is either dead or the mod author hasn't been active on their patreon or here in 3 months. For this one the mod author made a redone version where the characters have all been changed and many no longer look as hot as they use to. You can find a link to that thread a few posts above that was posted by me.
3 mouths is the limit now, figured it was still the 1 year rule.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
what does the abandoned tag mean? a sign or so? i can jump to 3 locations. after the (i think uncompleted) quest in grocery store that game is at the end. when i saved the girl in the shop she told to lend the binoculars. but nothing happens. i am in front of the shop and cant go in anymore. i can phone to lindsey or bret. thats it. and i can go home, park, shop and alley. no other locations.
You have probably come to the end of the last update.

If a game has an Abandoned tag it usually means that the developer has stopped updating the game and is unlikely to ever come back to finish it. Two Sides was abandoned because the developer decided to remake the game as Two Sides Redone (https://f95zone.to/threads/two-sides-redone-v0-03-fix2-greonogames.32915/). Hopefully they don't abandon that one.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pity the sister and other characters are not as hot as they use to be. They say that they lost the models but I think they didn't loss them and that they just wanted to update them to the same type as they did to the brother when they tried to do that 3d thing.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BobCarter

It was never in the renpy engine it has always been in the unity engine though when it first came out I think it was their own cobbled together unity version. This is the original thread for the old version of the game and then they tried that 3d crap at the same time they updated the MC to a 3d look (old looked better) and once that failed they reverted back to old way.

When the remake came out a new thread was made as it's now a remake they said they lost all of the models and had redo them I myself called bullshit on that because I think they just said the models were lost just so they could update them all to the same as what the MC was updated to. Now none of the character are as hot as they use to be and the remake also has less content with a lot of the old content removed.

This thread was locked after the remake was posted.

Reactions: BobCarter
2.60 star(s) 18 Votes