Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
1.1.0a is the version with Alanna extended?
1.1.2 is both that, with the soundtrack.

That is all the info I could find.
Thanks for the info. Maybe Novel can pop in and give us more info. I still play the game on Steam from time to time. Same as I do AL and DA. Maybe I'll play it again this weekend and maybe I missed something from previous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

May 31, 2018
I remember this game was marked [Completed] long time ago but it keep pop up with new updates, please tell me this is the final_(final)(final) version of this game. Of course I'm happy with new contents, just to make sure though :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hashmansbrew

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I remember this game was marked [Completed] long time ago but it keep pop up with new updates, please tell me this is the final_(final)(final) version of this game. Of course I'm happy with new contents, just to make sure though :ROFLMAO:
there is no new content, at least not something worth "latest updates" here.
they only integrated 3-years old alania ending into it, and added 4 (four) music tracks, thats all.

Reactions: 09110212

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
well, that was a disappointment.
I am not saying, that this is a bad game, rather false advertising.
I quote: " a visual novel where every decision you make can completely change the storyline "
and yet you are beeing autopiloted to your first confession, without having a say in it. with whom you interact or connect - mostly not your choice!
you often are simply not the one to decide - about matters that should be deemed important, right?
Not a bad game, but I expected a different one.

Leina

Nov 1, 2017
well, that was a disappointment.
I am not saying, that this is a bad game, rather false advertising.
I quote: " a visual novel where every decision you make can completely change the storyline "
and yet you are beeing autopiloted to your first confession, without having a say in it. with whom you interact or connect - mostly not your choice!
you often are simply not the one to decide - about matters that should be deemed important, right?
Not a bad game, but I expected a different one.
I'll go out on that limb and say that this is a bad game. I hated it.

I hated the writing that made no sense and sounded like nothing a real person would ever say.
"You dislike being in public places?"
the MC asks a woman in a public place that she both suggested he visit and just said she enjoyed spending time in. She answers,
"Erm... I didn't mean... Oh... Yeah, I do. But please, stop asking me. Don't spoil the moment."
The characters sound like cyborgs with poorly trained AIs trying to pass themselves off as human.

Or the gem that is "And yes... one-one," - which sounds like it's taken out of context, but I have no idea what the context is.
MC - "No, you've got me wrong. It's good that it's break time so I can stretch my legs at least."
MC - "........"
MC - "And yes... one-one."
MC - "Helena, can we meet sometime?"
Helena - "So soon to the meeting stuff."
I have no idea what the "one-one" is referring to. And the, "No, you've got me wrong," line is in response to Helena saying that he gave her a compliment and calling him a gentleman, and I honestly don't know which one the MC is objecting to.

Poorly written erotic VNs usually at least have the decency to hook you in with some hot sex scenes. But in the first 12 days there's only one brief flashback sex scene, in which you as the player have no agency in and which feels like tangential filler, and a brief masturbation scene that you're not a part of.

Then there's the tedious interface and gameplay: click to shower, click to go to the kitchen, click to make breakfast, click to go back to the living room, click to go to school, click to go to class, repeat the same exact sequence every single day.

And finally there's the brazen and inexplicable misogyny throughout and the awful, seemingly bi-polar MC. Women are described as deceptive, manipulative, and always late (?) - despite not doing anything deceptive or manipulative in the game. In one scene the MC rages at a woman he just met and barely knows for having a boyfriend, and goes from repeatedly insulting and yelling at her one moment to saying he'll always be there to help her with homework the next - because every woman wants to get homework help from an asshole she just met yelling at her for daring to have a boyfriend. And yet it's the meek woman being yelled at who "has a temper"?

Or take the scene where the MC, after a bit of harmless teasing from a woman, says something mean to her and storms off saying, "I didn't want to hear her response so I left with a feeling of satisfaction that I showed this bitch her place." You sure did, incel MC, you sure did...

anonintheshell

May 26, 2020
I hated the writing that made no sense and sounded like nothing a real person would ever say. the MC asks a woman in a public place that she both suggested he visit and just said she enjoyed spending time in. She answers, The characters sound like cyborgs with poorly trained AIs trying to pass themselves off as human.

Or the gem that is "And yes... one-one," - which sounds like it's taken out of context, but I have no idea what the context is.
I have an assumption that game was written in Russian and then translated to English. Things like "Ensk City" (город Энск) are definetely Russian. But the Russian text is imperfect too.

Reactions: Twistty

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, Male protagonist, Dating sim, Animated, Cheating, Creampie, Oral sex, Group sex, Voyeurism, Sex toys, Vaginal sex, Anal sex, Footjob, Spanking, MILF, Mobile game, Pregnancy, School setting, Titfuck, Virgin, Voyeurism
Is the lesbian content optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not?

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes