fatenite1

Apr 17, 2021
Wanted to say I enjoyed the game overall. Thanks for the DEV. But like others have said the quickness that the MC falls for Helena isn't fleshed out enough for me. A couple of days to build a few "WOW" moments to get him "hooked" would go a long way. That being said Ann's and Alanna's routes were the best in my opinion; more complete and well flowing. Though I did enjoy Irina's story; even though it was short with a "second tier" type of feeling the ending was great.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
There are 9 girls. How can there be 12 endings and how can I reach them? With the walkthrough I only reach one for every girl.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
shit game, sry... forced sex with ann, forced sex with olivia (ended the game here, annoyed me) you have to interact over two weeks "romanticly" with helena but after the second day the dumb bitch annoys me so much, dont know why i should get any interest in her anyway... fuck it girl, just open your fucking mouth if you want to talk, and sry "she likes me" and than made out in front of me with the bald head... yeah fuck it... cant stand her whining. but nooo you cant get rid of her, no matter what.

models looking good (and mostly natural), but thats the only good thing in this game...
You really are demanding...

oath.gif Summer's.gif Where it all.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: cib64

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
who is Olivia?:unsure:

the only really forced sex is the one with Alanna, which however serves to direct the whole story

I agree that the stories are not all very successful.

we are told that Helena is our great love, and we have to believe it, Helga asks us to be sincere with her, but if we are we inevitably lose her...
That reminds me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i suppose i would go back and choose other option, tho

oath.gif Summer's.gif Where it all.gif

Last edited:

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
shit game, sry... forced sex with ann, forced sex with olivia (ended the game here, annoyed me) you have to interact over two weeks "romanticly" with helena but after the second day the dumb bitch annoys me so much, dont know why i should get any interest in her anyway... fuck it girl, just open your fucking mouth if you want to talk, and sry "she likes me" and than made out in front of me with the bald head... yeah fuck it... cant stand her whining. but nooo you cant get rid of her, no matter what.

models looking good (and mostly natural), but thats the only good thing in this game...
Thanks a lot for that, it really saved me a lot of time, I thought it was one of those games where you can actually choose not to pursue girls and stuff. Just wanted to go for Helga but ehh.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Thanks a lot for that, it really saved me a lot of time, I thought it was one of those games where you can actually choose not to pursue girls and stuff. Just wanted to go for Helga but ehh.
yeah you can only "choose" in the end really... the game just has different endings but until the endings you are forced to date many girls, if you want or not... and the endings depend on how you act during the game, but until than youre stuck with the girls, no matter what, including forced sex and other things.

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
yeah you can only "choose" in the end really... the game just has different endings but until the endings you are forced to date many girls, if you want or not... and the endings depend on how you act during the game, but until than youre stuck with the girls, no matter what, including forced sex and other things.
Yeah, I just didn't care about the game after that Helena reveal and Ann is even worse than Helena. Overall the game is pretty boring.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems to be a problem with mega if no one has it you might have to wait for mega to fix whatever problem they are having as all mega links anywhere are not working.

*edit

KennyEnt

Try the mega link again for the walkthrough as it seems mega fixed whatever was not working on their site and you can get to the file now and download it.

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Yup, strange game it is.
Guess done this way is easier as to code, way less branching, so quicker.
Even if, looking at others games, it's not that clear, most over let the MC one or even two options to choose if going or not.
Some games have a drama event, becoming a rockstar is one.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes