TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Well i have a save for every girl except the blond secretary and I'm faithful to the girls so I hope this will do the trick

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Here are Saves for Ann, Helga, Helena, Alanna as for end off Version 0.97.02

1-1-LT1.sav Deside wether you want Ann have lesbian relation with Natalia (Gym Girl)
1-2-LT1.sav Ann Path (non lesbian with Natalia)
1-3-LT1.sav Ann Path (lesbian relation with Natalia)
1-4-LT1.sav Helena Path
1-5-LT1.sav Alanna Path
2-1-LT2.sav Helena (Desission cum inside / pull out)
2-2-LT2.sav Helena Path (dont remeber wether its cummed inside or pulled out and if it makes any difference)
Well sadly even i was faithfull to Ann (ignoring all other girls as far as the story alowed) all the time both saves, lesbian and non lesbian, left me alone in the end, no happy ending with her :/ WTF

Alanna Path leads to an open ending
Helena Path leads to pregnant and marryage ending

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
To repeat what was said: Ann good ending? Did full faithful route ( I think only Alanna is unavoidable) and there are no changes.
Also, wasn't Irene ending finished in last update? Helena's path is nice and pretty straightforward.

Reactions: TRMxFALCON

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
To repeat what was said: Ann good ending? Did full faithful route ( I think only Alanna is unavoidable) and there are no changes.
Also, wasn't Irene ending finished in last update? Helena's path is nice and pretty straightforward.
Yeah same here, only the unavoidable contacts with other girls and always faithfull to Ann, but still she drops me in the end, regardless wether i choose the lesbian or non lesbian option with the gym girl :/

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah same here, only the unavoidable contacts with other girls and always faithfull to Ann, but still she drops me in the end, regardless wether i choose the lesbian or non lesbian option with the gym girl :/
As I said, there's a good ending for these two path. But I can't reach Them. I'll check that to understand. I think it's some choice that give you point and not only the fact to be faithful.
May someone else have some clues?

Risael

May 14, 2017
So this newest version is not final version ?
No, public version of this update will be the final version. Right now, Irene's ending is still missing and that will be added in public version. However, if you dont care about Irene, you can consider this the final version because nothing else will change.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, nice to see another game finished. I have found three good endings (Helga, Alanna Victoria and Helena) in the final update and had one good end with Ann before, moving in together for a happy ever after.

It took some time to get going, but once it did it flowed very nicely with the totally different paths. It was also the first game in which I had a save for each girl. Except for Irene, who got her story a bit late and I can't be bothered to find her triggers and download a final version for her end.

Thanks for the game, and I'll check out your next one. Good luck!

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Twists of My Life [v1.0] [Novel] - Original Size: 1.23GB

Download PC (223MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
As I said, there's a good ending for these two path. But I can't reach Them. I'll check that to understand. I think it's some choice that give you point and not only the fact to be faithful.
May someone else have some clues?
You must reject all other girl, include Jane, girls in the park, Olivia. Dont have sex with them

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes