Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
That's what I have done, but if you ask me who's I like the most, i can't answer, the fourth are top. it's one of the Two game where all girls are just magic;)
That's fair but all have pretty different personalities though ;) I'm the same I can't rank because they're unique in their own way :) Wish there was a secret/bonus harem ending though just because :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If you're ranking, I'm going have to respectfully disagree because everyone has a different unique path that brings its own element into it. It's one of those games where they're all different in a good way so I'm staying on the fence :p
Can't disagree with that, but I rate my girls based on how well I personally click with them, my level of attraction to them and so forth, and Alanna, well, she's number one simply because there's no way in hell I'd ever say no to a sexy, dark beauty like her - beautiful long black hair, seductive dark eyes, full lips and a divine body, mmmmm :p

Reactions: Abîme and Walg

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
That's fair but all have pretty different personalities though ;) I'm the same I can't rank because they're unique in their own way :) Wish there was a secret/bonus harem ending though just because :)
Different personalities, but that same ability to be cute, sexy, hot and adorable at the same time, and the fact the MC is not some huge creep is a good thing too. I have mixed feeling about an harem ending on this one, all girls deserve an exclusive relationship.:unsure:

1:Alanna, Helga, Anna, Helena, 2 Irina

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Can't disagree with that, but I rate my girls based on how well I personally click with them, my level of attraction to them and so forth, and Alanna, well, she's number one simply because there's no way in hell I'd ever say no to a sexy, dark beauty like her - beautiful long black hair, seductive dark eyes, full lips and a divine body, mmmmm :p
Haha!! I can't disagree with you on that! It sounds eerily (Side note: :LOL:) similar to Elly with different hair and eyes :LOL:

Different personalities, but that same ability to be cute, sexy, hot and adorable at the same time, and the fact the MC is not some huge creep is a good thing too. I have mixed feeling about an harem ending on this one, all girls deserve an exclusive relationship.:unsure:

1:Alanna, Helga, Anna, Helena, 2 Irina
You're right on all of that but it's because there's already the exclusive relationships that the bonus should be something different. I love that each one has an exclusive path (My save files don't agree though :LOL:) but it's because of that I wouldn't mind something different.

Lol everyone and the Irene hate (Ok, ok. Dislike ;)) compared to the other main characters :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Haha!! I can't disagree with you on that! It sounds eerily :)LOL:) similar to Elly with different hair and eyes :LOL:

You're right on all of that but it's because there's already the exclusive relationships that the bonus should be something different. I love that each one has an exclusive path (My save files don't agree though :LOL:) but it's because of that I wouldn't mind something different.

Lol everyone and the Irene hate (Ok, ok. Dislike ;)) compared to the other main characters :p
I don't hate Irene, I actually was a fan of hers, long ago I was pleading for a happy end of her own, with MC of course, haha :p

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
i don't dislike Irina or Jane, far from it, in any others game they will be the top girls, but sadly for those two, in this game the opposition is out of this world:D

Reactions: Namco15 and Walg

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I don't hate Irene, I actually was a fan of hers, long ago I was pleading for a happy end of her own, with MC of course, haha :p
Let me guess, all the seductive characters just pulled you in instead? :p

i don't dislike Irina or Jane, far from it, in any others game they will be the top girls, but sadly for those two, in this game the opposition is out of this world:D
That's fair man. It's why I'm sitting on the fence because each one has a good kind of different. Just the rankings lol ;)

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes