Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Twisting Vines [Ep. 6 Extra] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1601413732295.png

Adds an in-game walkthrough that displays path for choices.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , , or .

Updated: 2021-04-05
Game/Creator: Twisting Vines / Iskonsko Studio -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: Ep. 6 Extra
Game Version
: Ep. 6 Extra
Language
: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
OTHER
Unofficial android ports Incl. my mod:
HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I'm confused. It says Game Version: 0.7 (Complete) but the game is only Version 0.5 and not complete. Is this the correct mod?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Crap sorry i copied the bulk of the text from another of my mods. forgot to change the version number. it'll be foxed in a minute.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Link updated with fix. Thanks for reporting the error.

Last edited:

zethreal

Dec 30, 2018
Mega Download link:

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Link updated with fix. Thanks for reporting the error.
Still getting it but I had 2 copies of your mod. Tomorrow I will delete them both and d/l again then try it.

Edit: This is the only coding error I have found. However there is a major logic error. I don't think it is with this MOD but with the game itself. Unless you choose the Claire path most of the time it leads to an end game when trying to follow the other paths. To work this out will take a lot of work on your part ShaddyModda. I don't envy you that task. I can see what you are trying to do but it isn't working right now. Perhaps a warning to take Claire's path if there is no other options for other paths might work but since most people probably don't read warnings at the beginning or read the read me files (guilty of that myself) you might include it each time a choice could result in the dreaded END GAME screen.

This MOD has a great start but needs some refinement. It's a good thing that the game dev hasn't advanced the story line very far yet or modding it would be virtually impossible. Again I see this as mostly a result of the game itself and not you. Good luck to both you and the game dev because the game has a lot of potential.

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Mega Download link:
yeah I was in the middle of updating the mod again when you tried. found a few more choices I hadn't tagged. Link should be working now though. And hopefully i didn't miss any more of the important choices.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
yeah I was in the middle of updating the mod again when you tried. found a few more choices I hadn't tagged. Link should be working now though. And hopefully i didn't miss any more of the important choices.
Will try the MOD again tomorrow. Thanks.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Still getting it but I had 2 copies of your mod. Tomorrow I will delete them both and d/l again then try it.

Edit: This is the only coding error I have found. However there is a major logic error. I don't think it is with this MOD but with the game itself. Unless you choose the Claire path most of the time it leads to an end game when trying to follow the other paths. To work this out will take a lot of work on your part ShaddyModda. I don't envy you that task. I can see what you are trying to do but it isn't working right now. Perhaps a warning to take Claire's path if there is no other options for other paths might work but since most people probably don't read warnings at the beginning or read the read me files (guilty of that myself) you might include it each time a choice could result in the dreaded END GAME screen.

This MOD has a great start but needs some refinement. It's a good thing that the game dev hasn't advanced the story line very far yet or modding it would be virtually impossible. Again I see this as mostly a result of the game itself and not you. Good luck to both you and the game dev because the game has a lot of potential.
Thanks. You're right i haven't fully tested the other paths yet. I primarily just tagged important decisions, but may have missed some as the story jump between several different files. I did notice that there are multiple end game codes if certain criteria are not met.

I do not believe the game is meant to be able to Romance multiple girls judging by the amount of End game events throughout the coding.

I will be trying to go through each path myself, hopefully tomorrow. I might also have to take a look at removing the end game variables by the next update, but currently unsure whether it will be doable, as it may require a major change to several paths. As I stated there are multiple possible end game events.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Exception error is gone now. Did a clean install of the mod. Right now I don't think the game has multiple LI but several romance paths. Game dev is going to lose support, money and interest, if he doesn't clean up those Game End paths. Takes all the fun out of it, especially if you can't get to the "extra" images that were the only added content for this update. Personally I think this game update was a sham. Meaning dev felt he needed to put something out to keep interest in the game so he took the easy way out and just burned a lot of renders so he could do an update. IMHO

Makes your job both easier and harder though. With Claire path being the only LI and your MOD is very solid with that all you have to do is find a way around the "Game Ends". :) :D:WeSmart:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed Android port of Twisting Vines extra content 0.6 with ShaddyModda Walkthrough mod.
Usual screen gestures incl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
ep2.rpy:
"Touch her [IPath]":= Game Over....
did you at any point choose a different girl. This game is very stringent when it comes to trying to get with other girls. A LOT of game over scenarios. it's coded in such a way that you can only follow one girls path. I plan to try and remove the game over var for the next update. but for now i'm leaving it as is.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
did you at any point choose a different girl. This game is very stringent when it comes to trying to get with other girls. A LOT of game over scenarios. it's coded in such a way that you can only follow one girls path. I plan to try and remove the game over var for the next update. but for now i'm leaving it as is.
No, A followed your walk only for Claire....