Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Nice story theme, clean and smooth animations, while being just the beginning, it looks promising (y)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nice start with well done renders, looking forward to where you go with this.

The night shift punishment jokes are funny as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnatsGames

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Premise is interesting but it seems like most of the girls fit into one or more category that doesn't appeal to me at all:

• traps (who somehow still have breasts)
  • futas
  • mammoth tits with obese thighs
  • anorexic abdomens and sometimes legs (knees down)
To each their own but sadly I'm going to have to pass.

Also, in regards to the traps; I know the developers says at the end of the current content that they are in the game because it's hard to make non-feminine boys with the program used. But in that case, why not just have them be girls? Is the idea of small-breasted girls really that bad?

jasogate

Feb 11, 2020
Premise is interesting but it seems like most of the girls fit into one or more category that doesn't appeal to me at all:

• traps (who somehow still have breasts)
  • futas
  • mammoth tits with obese thighs
  • anorexic abdomens and sometimes legs (knees down)
To each their own but sadly I'm going to have to pass.

Also, in regards to the traps; I know the developers says at the end of the current content that they are in the game because it's hard to make non-feminine boys with the program used. But in that case, why not just have them be girls? Is the idea of small-breasted girls really that bad?
small-breasted sucks my bro! haha <3

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
So i love the animation, really its a very very good work but there's a "hole" in your story:
-You said "We" are the only man in that world, its not true because the nurse is a boy and you have a lilttle brother too.
-You gonna add a lot of Futa, but if in that world there arent men, it mean they need a way to survive and so they need "Real men". So ill suggest you to give up that idea.

Now i really hate traps and futas so maybe this game isnt for me, and i want to tell you the truth: in any games i play i always try avoid this kind of people in all ways.

Ill wish you good luck with your project and happy new year :3

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
I asked more in the ntr sense, if any love interest has sex with other guys

Well, that's inevitable. 'Women are men'-for them, sleeping around will be something to strive for and they'll be praised for it. You will be expected to stay 'pure' though, and stay within the initial group. You will likely not be loved for you, only for your body/dick. You will be coddled, a trophy, disrespected as a person.

Think of all the various story things and tropes applied to females in all fiction(Especially the various games here), and apply them to males. Now think of all the tropes applied to males, and apply them to females.
Exactly as this great man said.

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Surprised Yandere isn't a tag, doctor gave off those vibes.

With that being said, amazing initial release. I hope it's not a hype beast and you check out or you give into demands for Futa NTR interracial beastiality beggars and make this the next High School Tutor or Harem Hotel level of "I can't wait for the next release"

Stay humble, dev, but damn this was a good one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnatsGames

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
i wont tell spoilers but i will only say that not only guys but futanari too, and futanari on guys, and futanari on futanari (in short... futas are really dangerous here)

the mc will be always the dominant on sex (so nobody will take MC ass virginity)
With our character being quite the looker and surrounded by big futa babes and traps, I wouldn't mind the option to have anal. It sounds like it could be a natural progression for him to wonder how it feels to be on the other end after fucking a girly boy for the first time. Of course, should you change your mind, such an action would be best left to player choice.

Reactions: Reficul

coazy83

Oct 10, 2017
Yoo... I like this. It have bright future ahead if its continued until finished. Probably one of the few 10/10 out there.

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes