VN Ren'Py Abandoned Twisted Family [v0.01] [4KStudio]

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes, in the future it will have a Harem.
Pregnancy maybe in the future, we will decide together with my patreons!
It will not have NTR, in any case.
Will harem be avoidable? I mean, will it be possible to have sexual interactions with just one girl of our choosing and reject others?

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
since the developer mentioned they have plans to make an incest patch for the family so i will give the game a chance

game that contains incest (especially if it's m/s) I'm in and you can count on my support

4kStudio

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2022
Will harem be avoidable? I mean, will it be possible to have sexual interactions with just one girl of our choosing and reject others?
Yes, the harem can be avoided, I'm still planning how to do it so that it doesn't damage the course of the story.
But definitely yes, you will be able to avoid it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Prokopije

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
we will decide together with my patreons!
you want to avoid that. it's the fastest way to making a game that isn't coherent, has terrible plot and will ultimately gain a few patreons initially but lose in reputation and therefore wider audience in the long run.
do your own thing and stick to your plot and strengths.

that aside, you need a native English proofreader, because the translations aren't very good..
AND you need to rewrite some of the dialogues.. the info-dumping really does not make for good reading or gaming experience.. none of the dialogues in the classroom feel at all natural, especially the teacher, and I don't think that depends on the translation.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Yes, it can be avoidable
I'm trying to make the game enjoyable for the widest possible audience
You won't satisfy the trolls.
The game's title is twisted family, that's a good hint about what it's about. Everybody should know what to expect.
I hope that next episode MC refers to his mother as mom instead of Amanda. That really kills the immersion.

Reactions: Hairy Pussy Lover