• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
From what we've seen only the Dark Elves (on either side) are this evil. All, with the exception of Yuna, are assholes. Quinn is focused on banning Magic to try and save her girlfriend, or, to make the brainwashed by Sora more obvious.

From what we were given to see, while the Agent was especially cruel and deliberately mean to the Halfling, no real harm will happen to her. I read the whole scene has a warning to everyone to not try and use Magic in the school. Even something has banal has hiding booze. I read it all as theatrics.

Professional Degenerate was I reading this wrong?
I don't want to give too much about the story away. Things will be become clearer as MC learns himself.

Sep 26, 2018
So with Kara are you going to be pitching or catching eventually?

If you're going to be on the receiving end i'd rather stick with the halfling

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
The Paladin did nothing to dispel the idea she was going to be murdered for her 'crime', when the girl cried about not wanting to be killed but paladin simply said it's what she deserves for breaking the law. The coven also believe magic users get tortured and killed. None of this make them sound like "definitely school yard rumours"

As is stands, the paladins and whoever they work for seem just as bad as the Big Bad who is taking over peoples bodies with creepy rape snake things
Yep nothing made it seem to be school yard rumors. That Paladin was cold and calculating and had that evil tone to her words that she deserved it for breaking the law. So I have to agree with you there.

1. Government - Evil
2. Crazy bitch with the parasistes - Evil

The MC and Coven needs to fix that entire evil society!

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
While I'm personally not too affected by the Maya/Kara choice being a hard split in routes (even if I would prefer being able to go with both), judging by the general response it might be a good idea to give players the option (probably sooner rather than later) to properly include the girl not initially chosen in the harem, rather than just including her in occasional side scenes.
Either that, or maybe rewrite the initial project scenes to include both girls? I can't say how easy it'd be to do so, but perhaps a third option (to offer all three choices in case you're very particular and want Kara but not Maya for some reason) where some other character interjects like "sorry, can I please do this on my own" so the MC just gets to do the project with both Maya and Kara? You could still work stuff like the whole "girl gets her underwear stolen by weird street magician" scene so Kara's the one who volunteers, gets her underwear stolen and has her dick peeking out her skirt (very hot), so Maya offers hers, but that'd leave her without any, so the MC still offers his underwear and the girls (plural) see his dick?
I'm not sure the best way to go about this, especially since three possible choices/routes could definitely lead to dev/story/feature bloat... but it kinda seems that in a game where the optional content has been easier choices of "do you want to see this type of content or not" that doesn't really affect the main story, forcing a definitive split like that on players might not be the best call.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
I did not like how callous MC was about the situation with the Halfling.. No anger no regret just being callous it does not involve us. It makes him seem to be a total asshole at the time even the other students had more emotion than he did.

• Red Heart

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Was really enjoying this game, until the forced relationship with Chloe. That just really rubs me the wrong way in a game like this where you usually get to pick who you want to be with. It bothers me more because there IS other love interests in the game, but in order to be with them, it has to be in a polyamorous way with Chloe (which I'm just not a fan of at all). It doesn't even seem like it was necessary for the plot. Like, I don't think it would've changed anything if they were just friends instead. I mean I'll still keep playing, but it definitely degrades the experience for me a good bit.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Felt the Kara/Maya setup was building up towards a joint a relationship they seemed to get along and the MC would accept them as a couple and join in with them. Splitting them up just feels odd to me.
I will get around to reading the update later that decision just left me upset rather then excited for whats to come with them two.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
While I'm personally not too affected by the Maya/Kara choice being a hard split in routes (even if I would prefer being able to go with both), judging by the general response it might be a good idea to give players the option (probably sooner rather than later) to properly include the girl not initially chosen in the harem, rather than just including her in occasional side scenes.
Either that, or maybe rewrite the initial project scenes to include both girls? I can't say how easy it'd be to do so, but perhaps a third option (to offer all three choices in case you're very particular and want Kara but not Maya for some reason) where some other character interjects like "sorry, can I please do this on my own" so the MC just gets to do the project with both Maya and Kara? You could still work stuff like the whole "girl gets her underwear stolen by weird street magician" scene so Kara's the one who volunteers, gets her underwear stolen and has her dick peeking out her skirt (very hot), so Maya offers hers, but that'd leave her without any, so the MC still offers his underwear and the girls (plural) see his dick?
I'm not sure the best way to go about this, especially since three possible choices/routes could definitely lead to dev/story/feature bloat... but it kinda seems that in a game where the optional content has been easier choices of "do you want to see this type of content or not" that doesn't really affect the main story, forcing a definitive split like that on players might not be the best call.
Felt the Kara/Maya setup was building up towards a joint a relationship they seemed to get along and the MC would accept them as a couple and join in with them. Splitting them up just feels odd to me.
I will get around to reading the update later that decision just left me upset rather then excited for whats to come with them two.

There's a lot coming story wise with this game and several major decisions that will fully shift the course of what's going on. I'm a solo developer with other real world obligations and having all these different permutations whilst on paper sound fun to play, creating them is too much work for the scope of the project. Several main love interests haven't even had proper introductions yet so unfortunately there isn't room in the story or my work schedule to add all these extra routes that not everybody in the community is even going to want to play. Futanari content is entirely optional after all. That being said there is going to be the occasional lewd scene with the LI you didn't pick but they just won't be apart of the main harem (They also aren't being split up since they are still besties.). I want to get updates out more than once or twice a year so I do need to keep my scope in check.

Last edited:

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Was really enjoying this game, until the forced relationship with Chloe. That just really rubs me the wrong way in a game like this where you usually get to pick who you want to be with. It bothers me more because there IS other love interests in the game, but in order to be with them, it has to be in a polyamorous way with Chloe (which I'm just not a fan of at all). It doesn't even seem like it was necessary for the plot. Like, I don't think it would've changed anything if they were just friends instead. I mean I'll still keep playing, but it definitely degrades the experience for me a good bit.
I'm sorry you feel this way but as a forewarning, none of the love interests aside from Kara (futa) are going to be optional. This game aside from one or two major story shifting decisions is going to be largely linear in that regard.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have a possibly different take.

To me, Kara was a no-brainer option. Since Leyna isn't and option because of Mom, and Sarah's roommate has yet to be dully presented, choosing Maya is the wrong option.

Maya, I'm sorry, but is the least interesting one. Chloe covers that niche quite well.

Peace :)

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I'm sorry you feel this way but as a forewarning, none of the love interests aside from Kara (futa) are going to be optional. This game aside from one or two major story shifting decisions is going to be largely linear in that regard.
That's fine and I fully respect and support you making the game you want to make, I guess it would just be better if it was more clear that this was going to be a linear story with very little choices, instead of leading the player on with the illusion of choice and the option to pick the one love interest you want and then suddenly forcing a big, what usually would be a choice on you, with no option to say no.

Reactions: Soulpuppet

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
That's fine and I fully respect and support you making the game you want to make, I guess it would just be better if it was more clear that this was going to be a linear story with very little choices, instead of leading the player on with the illusion of choice and the option to pick the one love interest you want and then suddenly forcing a big, what usually would be a choice on you, with no option to say no.
Can you explain where it implies you will get to choose so I could potentially make it clearer for new players? In the games description I thought it was pretty overt.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Can you explain where it implies you will get to choose so I could potentially make it clearer for new players? In the games description I thought it was pretty overt.
I guess it's just because there's several girls that are introduced to you in the same way as many games that give you the choice of who you want to romance that even show up in a menu as "love interests" leading me and I assume many other people to assume that eventually you will pick one to spend your time with and start a relationship with. Leading to the forced Chloe relationship as being kind of a shock and potential put off for the game especially if she wasn't who you were interested in (me). I don't really know how you could fix this without just rewriting the whole story. I guess you could just put like a message at the beginning implying or telling you that you will be forced into a relationship (don't need to say who), but I feel like that might feel a little out of place. It's up to you whether you want to include something like that or not of course.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I guess it's just because there's several girls that are introduced to you in the same way as many games that give you the choice of who you want to romance that even show up in a menu as "love interests" leading me and I assume many other people to assume that eventually you will pick one to spend your time with and start a relationship with. Leading to the forced Chloe relationship as being kind of a shock and potential put off for the game especially if she wasn't who you were interested in (me). I don't really know how you could fix this without just rewriting the whole story. I guess you could just put like a message at the beginning implying or telling you that you will be forced into a relationship (don't need to say who), but I feel like that might feel a little out of place. It's up to you whether you want to include something like that or not of course.
It's a harem game. Plenty of harem games have forced relationships, especially if they aren't going the cheating to harem route. There needs to be a cuckquean main LI to facilitate the transition from one on one romance to harem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CV3 and S1nsational

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
It's a harem game. Plenty of harem games have forced relationships, especially if they aren't going the cheating to harem route. There needs to be a cuckquean main LI to facilitate the transition from one on one romance to harem.
Fair enough. Just not really what I was expecting, but that's kinda on me.

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
That was the initial plan, that way they can both fill the same role in the story and provide people who would like futa content a main love interest whilst keeping the fetish optional however a lot of people are asking about having both. I might look into a solution to this for the future even if it's just a few scenes here and there with the option you didn't choose instead of a full route.
I understand the choice, I think less people would complain if the choice wasnt between 2 unique characters. I like futas and shortstacks. if the choice was between futa and a normal girl then it would be no big deal. people who like futas get their futa and people who dont get a normal girl. I feel like I am going to miss out on something I want to see no matter what I choose now.

not a lot of games with male on futa and not a lot of games with halflings. dont make me choose which rare fetish I want to see.

Last edited:

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Î don't get it.
You can replay the episode.
In the 2nd run you get a sound notification that you don't miss a card for the collection.
I played all episodes twice.
1st round the prude and "Vanilla" run.
2nd round the horny and "Futa" run.
At the last save file you have both Girls in your book.

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Î don't get it.
You can replay the episode.
In the 2nd run you get a sound notification that you don't miss a card for the collection.
I played all episodes twice.
1st round the prude and "Vanilla" run.
2nd round the horny and "Futa" run.
At the last save file you have both Girls in your book.
no, im lazy. ill just be salty about it while I wait for someone to create a gallery unlock mod in the future and watch the scenes I missed then.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes