• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Thanks for providing such in depth feedback. I'm really glad you're enjoying the game. In the spoiler bellow I've responded to a bunch of your questions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
before I get too far in, your saying any lesbian stuff we will be asked if it's ok? Just wanted to check. One of the things I can't stand. I don't want to get too invested when I can't say no lol. Thought I'd give this a try because of no lesbian tag. Love Chloe so far

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Does this mean that Kara and Maya are mutually-exclusive for the remainder of the game? Given that they both have silhouettes in the grimoire, that's frustrating, particularly when I had been enjoying so much of the rest of the game so far.

Reactions: Vortex@

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Does this mean that Kara and Maya are mutually-exclusive for the remainder of the game? Given that they both have silhouettes in the grimoire, that's frustrating, particularly when I had been enjoying so much of the rest of the game so far.
That was the initial plan, that way they can both fill the same role in the story and provide people who would like futa content a main love interest whilst keeping the fetish optional however a lot of people are asking about having both. I might look into a solution to this for the future even if it's just a few scenes here and there with the option you didn't choose instead of a full route.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
So yeah... i'm out... between missing content between Maya and Kara and knowing content is hidden for VIP pass users only, this game feels cut up and patchy... i've lost all interest, which is a shame cause i was pretty into it previously.
Not sure why you'd get mad over hidden content for VIP pass users (*cough* https://f95zone.to/threads/twinewood-v2-2-professional-degenerate.147820/post-13635431), it's not like the game stops after a certain point unless you're a Patron like some other games

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Not sure why you'd get mad over hidden content for VIP pass users (*cough* https://f95zone.to/threads/twinewood-v2-2-professional-degenerate.147820/post-13635431), it's not like the game stops after a certain point unless you're a Patron like some other games
Bruhhhh, the only thing that happens when the code leaks is it gets harder on the pirates next time. Before the last jerk leaked it all you had to do was set vip to true. If I can't find the next code then imma be real cross with that post. The less said about it the better though.
And just on the point of why someone wouldn't like it, before this update I don't think it was a big deal since it was mostly mini scenes mostly not involving the MC and side characters we were seeing on VIP scenes. Now without VIP you're missing a fairly long sex scene with the game's main LI, and imo the best one with her. It definitely didn't matter before this update but now without it you miss out on what I think most players would consider a core scene to the game.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yeah, except that isn't the code, that's the dummy code you get from looking at the game files but the actual code is buried in an encoded chunk of the game files and the resultant code is also encoded, the last one was something like 'cC4hU8nI' or some bullshit, so yeah, you can act smug all you like, but that Ophelia code is the same dummy code from last time, you leaked/cracked jack shit.

As to the rest of your post, i'm not mad there is VIP content, i just lost interest in the game cause i already felt like i was missing content with the VIP stuff, but then the dev went and cut more content out by splitting the routes in half... i don't enjoy this story enough to warrant two separate save files, doubling up everything else just to see everything and then be reminded there is also content i'm not seeing cause it's paywalled.

Disagree with me, act smug and look down on me, it doesn't matter what you do or think, you're nobody in this equation, i only bothered to voice my player experience for the dev's sake, as reference material for any future thoughts or decisions they make regarding their game rather than just silently dropping it, and you have nothing to do with any of that.

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
Bruhhhh, the only thing that happens when the code leaks is it gets harder on the pirates next time. Before the last jerk leaked it all you had to do was set vip to true. If I can't find the next code then imma be real cross with that post. The less said about it the better though.
And just on the point of why someone wouldn't like it, before this update I don't think it was a big deal since it was mostly mini scenes mostly not involving the MC and side characters we were seeing on VIP scenes. Now without VIP you're missing a fairly long sex scene with the game's main LI, and imo the best one with her. It definitely didn't matter before this update but now without it you miss out on what I think most players would consider a core scene to the game.
I said this on my patreon but no here so it's fair this isn't known but that particular scene will only be behind the VIP code for this update. From the next one it will just be in the main game. Scenes with the mc like that won't stay behind the VIP code for long. Think of it as early access for my supporters.

Glemer

May 18, 2022
Enjoyed all that's in the VN so far, love the worldbuilding. Some grammatical mistakes and such, but looking forward to updates.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
I said this on my patreon but no here so it's fair this isn't known but that particular scene will only be behind the VIP code for this update. From the next one it will just be in the main game. Scenes with the mc like that won't stay behind the VIP code for long. Think of it as early access for my supporters.
IDK man, Patreons already have literal early access to the whole version so I don't think there's much to gain for them from adding a blocked scene in-game. It only hurts the free players, and while I know we aren't a priority compared to patreons this doesn't really do much other than give bad rep IMO. I've never seen any game adpot this model without tanking public opinion on it.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

CV3

Apr 6, 2022
I'm really enjoying the game so far and I can understand your argument behind choosing between Maya and Kara but this VIP stuff actually threw me off. Your patreon page it says:

Patreon code for exclusive bonus scenes in the game. (These will be made free for all in the game's final update.)

If I understood correctly, based on what you said here in the forum the VIP content will be added on the subsequent update and not only on the final update, right?

Plus, would it possible to warn us when such scenes will take place so we can create a savepoint(like you did with the scene under construction on the last update) so we wouldn't have to skip through all the previous chapter to find some missing scene?

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game so far and I can understand your argument behind choosing between Maya and Kara but this VIP stuff actually threw me off. Your patreon page it says:

Patreon code for exclusive bonus scenes in the game. (These will be made free for all in the game's final update.)

If I understood correctly, based on what you said here in the forum the VIP content will be added on the subsequent update and not only on the final update, right?

Plus, would it possible to warn us when such scenes will take place so we can create a savepoint(like you did with the scene under construction on the last update) so we wouldn't have to skip through all the previous chapter to find some missing scene?
Yes, this particular scene will be added for everybody in the next update, not the final one. It's a morning event for episode 3 so there's no need for a save. It should just appear the next time you get the choice of which morning event to see.

Reactions: CV3

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Yeah, except that isn't the code, that's the dummy code you get from looking at the game files but the actual code is buried in an encoded chunk of the game files and the resultant code is also encoded, the last one was something like 'cC4hU8nI' or some bullshit, so yeah, you can act smug all you like, but that Ophelia code is the same dummy code from last time, you leaked/cracked jack shit.
The vipPass variable in the game is set to 232JfZD<. Entering this gives the "It seems you are using an external tool to try nab the VIP code. Very clever but I'm afraid it would not be fair on my patrons to let you have it for free." message. The actual VIP code is stored in the remissupercute42069 variable, where it's set to OpheliaBestGirl. After using the code, I was able to access the patron content fine. There is no encryption or obfuscation used in either the code or the password handling.

Also you need to set both vip and twobsfineass to True in order to bypass the pass check.

EDIT: After checking multiple versions, the dummy code has always been stored in the vipPass variable since at least v1.65a.

A word of warning to Professional Degenerate, however: Don't spend your time on DRM or trying to stop people, as it leads to less time spent on the game.

As to the rest of your post, i'm not mad there is VIP content, i just lost interest in the game cause i already felt like i was missing content with the VIP stuff, but then the dev went and cut more content out by splitting the routes in half... i don't enjoy this story enough to warrant two separate save files, doubling up everything else just to see everything and then be reminded there is also content i'm not seeing cause it's paywalled.

Disagree with me, act smug and look down on me, it doesn't matter what you do or think, you're nobody in this equation, i only bothered to voice my player experience for the dev's sake, as reference material for any future thoughts or decisions they make regarding their game rather than just silently dropping it, and you have nothing to do with any of that.
I agree, I am nobody in this equation and my opinion doesn't matter. I agree that paywalling content is a dick move, even if the dev has said it'll eventually appear in a future version. Despite that, for patron-only content I can see:

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
This latest episode really SHOWS how fucking evil that world government is! Going to kill the halfling girl for that little offense! They could just deport them back to there own country but instead murder them! I really pray this MC will destroy the whole damn EVIL government system!

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
This latest episode really SHOWS how fucking evil that world government is! Going to kill the halfling girl for that little offense! They could just deport them back to there own country but instead murder them! I really pray this MC will destroy the whole damn EVIL government system!
There's some shady shit going on but keep in mind some of it is definitely school yard rumours.

Reactions: icollectsouls

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's some shady shit going on but keep in mind some of it is definitely school yard rumours.
The Paladin did nothing to dispel the idea she was going to be murdered for her 'crime', when the girl cried about not wanting to be killed but paladin simply said it's what she deserves for breaking the law. The coven also believe magic users get tortured and killed. None of this make them sound like "definitely school yard rumours"

As is stands, the paladins and whoever they work for seem just as bad as the Big Bad who is taking over peoples bodies with creepy rape snake things

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The Paladin did nothing to dispel the idea she was going to be murdered for her 'crime', when the girl cried about not wanting to be killed but paladin simply said it's what she deserves for breaking the law. The coven also believe magic users get tortured and killed. None of this make them sound like "definitely school yard rumours"

As is stands, the paladins and whoever they work for seem just as bad as the Big Bad who is taking over peoples bodies with creepy rapey snake things
From what we've seen only the Dark Elves (on either side) are this evil. All, with the exception of Yuna, are assholes. Quinn is focused on banning Magic to try and save her girlfriend, or, to make the brainwashed by Sora more obvious.

From what we were given to see, while the Agent was especially cruel and deliberately mean to the Halfling, no real harm will happen to her. I read the whole scene has a warning to everyone to not try and use Magic in the school. Even something has banal has hiding booze. I read it all as theatrics.

Professional Degenerate was I reading this wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
From what we were given to see, while the Agent was especially cruel and deliberately mean to the Halfling, no real harm will happen to her. I read the whole scene has a warning to everyone to not try and use Magic in the school. Even something has banal has hiding booze. I read it all as theatrics.
Do you have violence turned off in your settings? With it off she's going to be jailed, with it on she's going to be killed.

Reactions: S1nsational
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes