• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Twinewood-2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Twinewood [v2.2] [Professional Degenerate] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [387 MB]
- - - -

Mac [395 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have to much to do.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ahhhh any chance rethinking that won't interfere with your vision for the story? Cause having to pick is a bummer, i like both, i want both... can't you just split the difference for their role in the harem and combine them for those who only want the non-futa content? I can think of various ways you could do it depending on how detailed you intend to go.
screenshot0001.png
Looks like you stuck to your original plan, which, by all means, your game and all, but for me at least... this sucks... i still want both, i still like both and the harem genre is all about having your cake and eating it too... to split the game this way just feels entirely arbitrary and unfair and leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I hope my interest can survive it cause up until this point i have quite enjoyed this story.

Lughx

Sep 24, 2023
I was wonmdering, are there anymoe futa x female scenes? i stopped playing cuz of certain reasons. The only Futa x female scene ive seen so far is the one at the start with mc's mother.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
a little confused. played to the end of episode 1. MC is talking to chloe in the dorm after catching her flicking the bean. Then it ends. Select ep2 and all of a sudden mc is a prisoner in a basement? Did I miss some content?

Professional Degenerate

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2020
a little confused. played to the end of episode 1. MC is talking to chloe in the dorm after catching her flicking the bean. Then it ends. Select ep2 and all of a sudden mc is a prisoner in a basement? Did I miss some content?
Yeah something has gone wrong there. Episode 1 is supposed to continue. Does it just randomly send you back to the menu or somthing?

Edit: One cause of this might be if you've been messing with the variables. Did you change the VIP variable with an external tool by any chance?

Reactions: Vortex@

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Did you try and cheat to enable the vip content by any chance?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes