VN Others Completed Twin Sister Days ~Let's do it, Big Brother~ [Final] [Appetite]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
futaimologo.JPG

Overview:
Takahiro's father a widower, remarries.
Takahiro is happy to have a new family and he his even happier when his new twin stepsisters welcomed him with an "I always wanted a Big Bother!"
He is very happy, however he can't help but think his new sisters are too clingy.
One day, Takahiro is taking a bath as usual, when he hears the sound of the bath door sliding open, his two sisters, fully naked walk in,
"Why are both of you naked?" he panics "Why are you holding that thing!?" A condom.
His twin sister, both identical in appearance charge at him, he wants them to stop, they are his sister after all, but it feels too good.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-07
Release Date: 2014-02-21
Original Title: ふたいもデイズ ~おにいちゃん、ナイショでシよ♪~
Aliases: Futaimo Days ~Onii-chan, Naisho de Shiyo♪~
Developer: Appetite
Translator: AnimeMonolith -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

futaimologo.JPG futaimo1.JPG futaimo2.JPG futaimo3.JPG futaimo4.JPG futaimo5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
The small girls then overpower the big brother and take his virginity to his dismay, the larger male shrieking in terror! Rofl, Japanese men are always written like this, and I don't know why.
I mean to be fair going from "I always wanted a Big Bother!" to immediately having sex with him once they get one is a hell of a jump

Arabi1

Donor
Oct 23, 2023
loving the classy VN's getting posted, I can't handle the new stuff or those freaky 3D ones with the uncanny "realistic" models from itch.io
But you can handle censorship and MTL? You are tough.

I agree with you, I thought I was the only one hated those "uncanny realistic models"

Jan 31, 2020
The small girls then overpower the big brother and take his virginity to his dismay, the larger male shrieking in terror! Rofl, Japanese men are always written like this, and I don't know why.
To be fair, the japanese men of today is completely different from the japanese men 80 years ago.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes