• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN 'TWEENERS' Concept Demo

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
On hold. I do not have full story and characters fleshed out. Also do not have the time at the moment to invest in making a full game.
It's all up to you, no wonder. Fair, instead. I undesrtand it.
But the same, if I daresay, please consider to keep some mind space open for this project.
It's a very original one, and there are not so many of this kind all around here also currently, you know.

All the best to you once again, and with best regards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xispix

xispix

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
It's all up to you, no wonder. Fair, instead. I undesrtand it.
But the same, if I daresay, please consider to keep some mind space open for this project.
It's a very original one, and there are not so many of this kind all around here also currently, you know.

All the best to you once again, and with best regards.
Thanks for the kind words. I do hope one-day "Tweeners" becomes a full game.

I've been busy doing fan art for Fashion Business to help improve my rendering skills. If I do reboot "Tweeners", I'll re-render the current art and it'll look better than ever before.

I also have two ideas for a game. I believe they are pretty original as well.

I haven't told anyone what they are in case an established developer steals my idea.

xispix

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
is this still being worked on?
It is still in the brainstorming stages. I think I made a mistake showing the concept this early. I am busy with my real life career and I don't think I can dedicate my time making an adult game at this moment.

If I have time in the future, I might turn this concept into a full game or just be an artist for another developer.

K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
It is still in the brainstorming stages. I think I made a mistake showing the concept this early. I am busy with my real life career and I don't think I can dedicate my time making an adult game at this moment.

If I have time in the future, I might turn this concept into a full game or just be an artist for another developer.
ah, understood