• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN 'TWEENERS' Concept Demo

xispix

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Tweeners.jpg

Hello everyone. After getting into adult games two years ago, I decided to learn Daz and dip my toe in potentially making my own game. Here is a concept demo for a wrestling themed game I had in mind for awhile. I am currently working with a writer brainstorming ideas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for taking the time and checking out the demo. Any feedback is welcomed.

Last edited:

ST-9Pol

May 14, 2018
Xispix, Nice work and am really looking forward to playing the first release of this game. The renders are very well done and you are achieving a high level of realism with your pre and post processing.
I have put this into my follow list and hope to see more of your work very soon.

PeterXyl

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
At first I thought "The Goddess" was the little girl, but you quickly point out that wasn't the case. And any wrestling fan can relate to the little girl character the way you portrait her. It's a good seed. I hope you can meet your goals and craft a good game/story!

At the moment I can only help you brainstorm stuff as a fan, should you need it... as I'm very busy with my own 0.01.

Best of luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: xispix

leftyhouse44

Apr 24, 2020
Renders look great and I love the wrestling theme!
As for feedback: Personally I hope that the wrestling part is also an erotic/sexual part, with undressing or maybe even sexfighting. A game with high quality renders like this, a good story and a good erotic wrestling mechanism (with a certain skill level requirement and ability to replay/ statistics / tournaments against AI) still doesn't exist I think.
Anyway love the idea! Good luck! ;)

• Red Heart

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
So far the renders are good and story seems promising , looking forward to see more .
TY for posting and GOD SPEED dev !

• Red Heart

xispix

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
Very nice, seems very appealing to me. I hope you'll be able to achieve your goals.
All the best to you, xispix.
What I was able to watch seemed promising well.

With best wishes and regards.
At first I thought "The Goddess" was the little girl, but you quickly point out that wasn't the case. And any wrestling fan can relate to the little girl character the way you portrait her. It's a good seed. I hope you can meet your goals and craft a good game/story!

At the moment I can only help you brainstorm stuff as a fan, should you need it... as I'm very busy with my own 0.01.

Best of luck!
Renders look great and I love the wrestling theme!
As for feedback: Personally I hope that the wrestling part is also an erotic/sexual part, with undressing or maybe even sexfighting. A game with high quality renders like this, a good story and a good erotic wrestling mechanism (with a certain skill level requirement and ability to replay/ statistics / tournaments against AI) still doesn't exist I think.
Anyway love the idea! Good luck! ;)
So far the renders are good and story seems promising , looking forward to see more .
TY for posting and GOD SPEED dev !

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Uh.. the name of the thing seems a bit... Isn't "tweens" supposed to be kids between 10-12yr? Tweeners might sound a bit misguided in that regard?

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Uh.. the name of the thing seems a bit... Isn't "tweens" supposed to be kids between 10-12yr? Tweeners might sound a bit misguided in that regard?
In professional wrestling Tweeners are wrestlers who are in between being a "Face" aka a good guy and a "Heel" aka a bad guy. Basically an antihero. I think that's the connotation he's going for.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
In professional wrestling Tweeners are wrestlers who are in between being a "Face" aka a good guy and a "Heel" aka a bad guy. Basically an antihero. I think that's the connotation he's going for.
LOL, yeah, I didn't know that either. I was a bit confused. So then, she is a "tween" at the beginning, who is, evidently, imagining becoming a "tweener" when she grows up? Still, room for double entendres if wanted.

Images are great, presentation is good, and I like the feel of it. I already like her and want to see her succeed (although I suspect that playing through a few "bad ends" or alternate paths will also yield some fun). I look forward to seeing more!

I also want to give my general impressions of it, mostly so you can compare and see if what I've inferred and predicted matches what you meant to imply and what you have planned.
My interpretation of these images was that we are seeing a little girl watching TV, she imagines herself as a pro wrestler with blond hair (maybe she's a of fan Hulk Hogan from her favorite show?), obviously she then wrestles her own toys (as one does), then we transition to her in a high-school or college wrestling team. If I got all that right, than frankly these images pretty much tell the story of the prologue by themselves, even without any text.
So, my assumption would be that either the story would mostly follow her school team years, or that the story will jump around, revealing scenes from various parts of her life, most likely as flashbacks and/or daydreams. If the "main time" is during her pro years, then maybe an old school rival has turned out to be a pro rival as well, dredging up old memories.

I really like the fun and spunky little girl, just as a cute character. It would be fun to see more of her as a young wrestling fan, just as innocent story parts. In fiction, I'm very low judgement and pro creative/artistic freedom, so I wouldn't scream about morals if other stuff happened, but she does seem to be about 10-12, which would be pushing it into awkward territory to do anything more than light humorous mishaps. Just my personal feelings. (Sidenote, just last night I had to witness the naked apx. 8 year old butt of Deadpool as he regrew his lower half, and it was SUPER awkward. He was straight Winnie the poohing it.)

• Red Heart

xispix

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
LOL, yeah, I didn't know that either. I was a bit confused. So then, she is a "tween" at the beginning, who is, evidently, imagining becoming a "tweener" when she grows up? Still, room for double entendres if wanted.

Images are great, presentation is good, and I like the feel of it. I already like her and want to see her succeed (although I suspect that playing through a few "bad ends" or alternate paths will also yield some fun). I look forward to seeing more!

I also want to give my general impressions of it, mostly so you can compare and see if what I've inferred and predicted matches what you meant to imply and what you have planned.
My interpretation of these images was that we are seeing a little girl watching TV, she imagines herself as a pro wrestler with blond hair (maybe she's a of fan Hulk Hogan from her favorite show?), obviously she then wrestles her own toys (as one does), then we transition to her in a high-school or college wrestling team. If I got all that right, than frankly these images pretty much tell the story of the prologue by themselves, even without any text.
So, my assumption would be that either the story would mostly follow her school team years, or that the story will jump around, revealing scenes from various parts of her life, most likely as flashbacks and/or daydreams. If the "main time" is during her pro years, then maybe an old school rival has turned out to be a pro rival as well, dredging up old memories.

I really like the fun and spunky little girl, just as a cute character. It would be fun to see more of her as a young wrestling fan, just as innocent story parts. In fiction, I'm very low judgement and pro creative/artistic freedom, so I wouldn't scream about morals if other stuff happened, but she does seem to be about 10-12, which would be pushing it into awkward territory to do anything more than light humorous mishaps. Just my personal feelings. (Sidenote, just last night I had to witness the naked apx. 8 year old butt of Deadpool as he regrew his lower half, and it was SUPER awkward. He was straight Winnie the poohing it.)
Pretty spot on interpretation. The blonde is actually the wrestler the little girl idolizes. I think seeing the mc as a child is just a one-time thing. I don't want people to think this game has loli content. I might have to rename the game as well so people don't get the wrong idea. But I want to keep it since the game deals with the theme of making choices that are morally grey.

Reactions: ST-9Pol

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Pretty spot on interpretation. The blonde is actually the wrestler the little girl idolizes. I think seeing the mc as a child is just a one-time thing. I don't want people to think this game has loli content. I might have to rename the game as well so people don't get the wrong idea. But I want to keep it since the game deals with the theme of making choices that are morally grey.
Sounds like people who are more familiar with wrestling culture will get it. Slap a little note in the description maybe to avoid complaints from disappointed loli hunters and you should be fine.