• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed TutoringNTR!? Having Sex with the Neighbor's Total Affirmation Sister…! [Final] [HalftoneDot]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is NTR from the girl who tries to steal the protag from his gf avoidable?

I hope its not! :p

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
there's no netori tag
also, the japanese devs often misuse the term even though they invented it
the NTR tag is exclusively for netorare, netori gets tagged as cheating.

DLsite claims the game has 10 endings, maybe one ending has onee-san take protag-kun's girlfriend for herself. but who am i kidding, yuri ntr never happens.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wait wait wait...

Could it be?

A rare case of the guy being NTRed away from the girl? Because plots like this exist in the standard way. Girl is worried somehow that she's not sexy enough or not skilled enough at sex for whatever reason, gets involved with another guy for "practice/training", gets addicted to the other guy and eventually just drops the her original BF or some other terrible betrayal occurs.

This looks like that, but with the boyfriend being stolen by another girl.

Holy.

This is ridiculously rare shit...

And no, it's not "reverse NTR"... That's not how languages works. Netorare is not gendered, much like rape. It's just netorare, but with the partner that's being stolen being male rather than female.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

AccountHaver69

Mar 2, 2021
The main 4 endings are pretty easy to get. The rest seem like a huge pain in the ass. It seems like, despite the title, the game does not include netorare, only netori (or cheating).
Below are simple instructions that might help you get the ending you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProfLiquidDick

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
Wait wait wait...

Could it be?

A rare case of the guy being NTRed away from the girl? Because plots like this exist in the standard way. Girl is worried somehow that she's not sexy enough or not skilled enough at sex for whatever reason, gets involved with another guy for "practice/training", gets addicted to the other guy and eventually just drops the her original BF or some other terrible betrayal occurs.

This looks like that, but with the boyfriend being stolen by another girl.

Holy.

This is ridiculously rare shit...

And no, it's not "reverse NTR"... That's not how languages works. Netorare is not gendered, much like rape. It's just netorare, but with the partner that's being stolen being male rather than female.
per f95's definition, this is not NTR because you play as the guy. it should be tagged "cheating".

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
For those who still have doubts:
This is ntr?
NO
In general terms this is a reverse ntr, that is, the MC is "stolen" from his current girlfriend by his sexy neighbor.

It falls into the category of cheting.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
per f95's definition, this is not NTR because you play as the guy. it should be tagged "cheating".
I think we all know by now that f95's definition is fucked and that it's going to be changed as part of the tag revamp that's been promised for a while now, which will also include separate tags for netori and netorase, among many other things.

So using "f95's definition" as an argument for anything is an odd choice, especially with a tag as controversial as netorare.

Reactions: Eldiran

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Everyone talking about NTR, but may I divert your attention for a bit and discuss that Incest tag?
The title and description say the character is an older sister figure that live next door, essentially a neighbor. So where is the Incest part come into this? Is she your actual sister that live next door?

Hold The Fuck Up.png

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The game doesn't have an incest tag on dlsite, so I have no idea where that came from.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
So using "f95's definition" as an argument for anything is an odd choice, especially with a tag as controversial as netorare.
Well, it'd be great if one could argue with common sense in the first place but alas it still doesn't make sense for some to use different terms for different fetishes rather than covering at least three different ones: Stealing, having stolen and being stolen/cheating.

This is without considering cheating + female protagonist which tends to be more voyeuristic (just like many female protagonist works). Since the opposite is also true but can be inferred from the tags... if done correctly. The matter of 'dynamic perspective' (sex and sexuality of the consumer) can't get special attention due to all the eventualities one work can cover.

What however helps though is to note the protagonist's general function: Dominant, submissive, switch, 'vanilla', trainer/owner (technically available here) or voyeur. After all, the second most important questions we ask when selecting a work is: Who am "I" (going to be). #1 is "Is this my Genre?" and #3 is about further details.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote