EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
This is a great value set that combines the complete sets of "Tutor X Hypnosis" and "Tutor X Hypnosis 2."
Contents of the "Deluxe Set":
Tutor X Hypnosis 1, Tutor X Hypnosis 2, Tutor X Hypnosis 1 - Additional Episode -, Tutor X Hypnosis 2 - Additional Episode -, Tutor X Hypnosis - Voice Drama Set -​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Original Title: 家庭教師X催眠1&2 MOTION EDITION パッケージ版
Aliases: Katei Kyoushi x Saimin 1 & 2 - MOTION EDITION - Package Edition
Developer: POISON -
Publisher: PRODUCTION PENCIL
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final + DLCs
Language: English (MTL), Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (~20 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extras:

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpeg smpl4.jpeg smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl7.jpg
smpl8.jpg

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
good art + unedited mtl (broken sentences, errors in the pronouns errors in the descriptions) good game but destroyed by the translation.
The worst of all is that they are the official games and is official translation

capture 5.png

As an added thing, the animations lower the quality of the scene because they have eliminated cgs from said scene that contain variations to make an animated scene with fewer cgs. Try to see it with and without animations. In some scenes there is a huge difference

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
The one on the left is this one right? I remember that this is a manga. Didn't knew that there is a game but from the manga it is very short, like a few pages. I wonder how long this story was?

Real Trampas

Jan 21, 2024
YES

YES

YES
YEs

çYEs

akjlshdajkbdla

laskdhlaskdnmñsaldñlksadsa
ç´lajsdàs´ldçSAkdñosajdsa

i fucking love this post!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANKY UOIUI

AAAAAAA i cant wrinteeç

i cant writeeeeeeeeeeeee

please upload sex loving family DLCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOu made my entire week dude!! THANK YOU!!!!!

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
good art + unedited mtl (broken sentences, errors in the pronouns errors in the descriptions) good game but destroyed by the translation.
The worst of all is that they are the official games and is official translation

View attachment 3582872

As an added thing, the animations lower the quality of the scene because they have eliminated cgs from said scene that contain variations to make an animated scene with fewer cgs. Try to see it with and without animations. In some scenes there is a huge difference
It says this on the steam page, so I assume the translation must be crap:

Warning.
All text displayed in this game is machine translated.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Sooooo, between svn trash translation and this official garbage, which one is the least brain-damaging in terms of poetry?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Sooooo, between svn trash translation and this official garbage, which one is the least brain-damaging in terms of poetry?
official translation

capture 5.png

svn translation

capture 6.png

I have already tried and they are not compatible :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: Anta you can't avoid the mtl

Last edited:
Reactions: FearTheD