nickrotund

Oct 7, 2023
what she said about Danielle that if she knew she would be on her knees begging for his cum, but she wouldn't because he's Sophie's. I imagine in the share route Sophie would be more inclined to let Danielle find out.
aha i understand.. when they have sex in nurse office she also think about how much of prude danielle is.. also make me think she rly isnt lol

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
She is going to get exposed or he is going to let her go. Find out he messed with her just cause he could or another twist which I can get with is Felix is the mastermind behind the whole thing. He wanted to test her loyalty now he knows she is not he wants to destroy her. I know farfetched but I like to see the :poop:

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
bets are opened, (joking) on who thinks what could happen for the endings, or based on your tastes, what you hope will happen.

Jun 19, 2022
bets are opened, (joking) on who thinks what could happen for the endings, or based on your tastes, what you hope will happen.
I bet one of the endings will see Zack abandon Sophie after Felix finds out and leaves her, and she ends up alone and unemployed. Now not knowing what to do with all her pent up sexual/physical energy, she flies to a small town in Thailand, gets accepted by their people, learns the language, trains in Muay Thai for a year and a half, fights in a tournament, wins the tournament, returns to the USA and joins the UFC, stays in shape and goes undefeated in her weight class, retires and does an interview saying her mistakes were the reason she fought so hard.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Honestly it would be the real strong point of the game, but not just Zack, the worst fate for Sosia would be more fair, Felix can also be a bit pathetic, not everything that Zack is, but for the way he has always treated everyone with respect, not he deserved all this, so a final Karma is the maximum enjoyment.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I'm certainly hoping for a full-on cuck Felix route, where he finds out about Sophie, but stays with her anyway even as she continues to grow more and more disgusted with him. Aside from that, I hope the endings have epilogues set some time into the future so we can see Sophie fully slutted out.

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Aside from that, I hope the endings have epilogues set some time into the future so we can see Sophie fully slutted out.
Ugh, lets hope not.

That's a pet peeve of mine. Any time any NTR game has done that, I've not enjoyed it.

They usually go too far with the corruption.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Ugh, lets hope not.

That's a pet peeve of mine. Any time any NTR game has done that, I've not enjoyed it.

Then just skip the epilogue... No point in hoping for less content. There are some games where I think the ending goes too far, usually NTRMAN games with snuff, and I just stop there. Functionally, it's no different for me than if the game had stopped there anyway, and I can still continue going back for the content I like, while avoiding the content I don't.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Ugh, lets hope not.

Agree they become a drug addict, get trains ran on them, pregnant by a unknown man, etc too far. Corruption is one thing, complete destruction is another.

Ryan2456

Sep 22, 2020
I can't imagine an ending that's so different from what's been mentioned here before, and I don't think it's going to get away from it much, but I think that in the next update we'll probably see Sophie without her wedding ring, which could make Felix angry or sad, and she can give a terrible explanation, like: I must have dropped it somewhere or I took it out because it was rusty, anyway, she spent practically 2 whole days with Zack, probably in her own house, they must have done that every time possible places, when Felix comes back, she will be bolder than before, I don't doubt that since Felix is dumb as a stone, he will come home, very tired and find the two of them fucking in the bathroom, and simply not notice, due to the bathroom door, and Sophie makes him go out to buy something, as an excuse so Zack can leave, without being noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: Wizmoe

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
Then just skip the epilogue... No point in hoping for less content. There are some games where I think the ending goes too far, usually NTRMAN games with snuff, and I just stop there. Functionally, it's no different for me than if the game had stopped there anyway, and I can still continue going back for the content I like, while avoiding the content I don't.
I do want to experience the whole story, I just don't want the ending to be bad, which time-skip to ultra-sluttified FMC is, IMO.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I do want to experience the whole story, I just don't want the ending to be bad, which time-skip to ultra-sluttified FMC is, IMO.
But the alternative is likely that the game will just end before it gets to that point. She's getting sluttier and sluttier; there's no reason to think she'll just stop abruptly at the end of the story when she's already learned that she gets more pleasure the further she falls. It's mostly just down to whether the game will show that stage or not.

Reactions: Wizmoe

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
in the next update we'll probably see Sophie without her wedding ring
I don't think she's going to be removing anything just yet, but maybe she'll be adding something.

I'm expecting the bracelet Zack gave to Sophie earlier in the story to make an appearance very soon.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
But what's the point in making these updates just for small events, an update to wear a bracelet or remove the wedding ring, come on guys, why now waste this time on useless bullshit.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
How about if nothing happens?

The game would end with Sophie and Zach fucking at her place while Felix comes home early, classic end. Did he discover them? Did they break up or did they make up? Did they menage to hide by the skin of their teeth? Did they continue or was it a wake up call ? You can finish the story for yourself.
There is no mystery here to uncover, no great threat to defeat. The story is simple and the possible endings are easy to imagine. Given how vastly different expectations are for endings open ending would be best.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
What a useless ending this would be, in fact, it is not an ending, it is nothing, there can be two endings, and the most suitable ones, 1 that Sofia and Zack go to live together because Zack is truly in love, which could be true, 2 that Zack is just a bastard, let Felix find out everything, but let Sofia rightly pay for all the harm done, you lose everything, dear Sofia you enjoyed a nice cock and mega sex for a year, good, now you deserve the big bill.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes