• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Turning the Page [v0.23.0] [Azienda]

1. 5.00 star(s)

lookatall

Starts a little slow but once it gets going it's fantastic.

This game has all the elements of what makes great NTR:
    - Woman being corrupted and discovering a whole new world of pleasure and awakening to both the thrill of the act and the taboo nature of the infidelity
    - Naive workaholic husband who keeps on assuming the best because his wife couldn't possibly be unhappy, unfulfilled, and undersexed in their marriage.
    - Dude stealing the wife corrupting her at just the right pace
    - Appearance changes reflecting ongoing corruption
    - Sexy art, the animations are a nice bonus
    - Both perspectives, you can see wife or husband PoV
    - Most importantly, writing that balances believability and suspense, while pushing forward character development, in the characters that it matters most in - the wife first and foremost, everbody else comes second.

I want to say more but it's difficult. That is, it's easy to articulate what makes bad or mediocre NTR, but when somebody gets all the ingredients right and does so in the right amounts to make great NTR... Well there's a very long list of checkboxes that need to be ticked for the best NTR and Turning the Page ticks them all.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

EnterYourNameHere

Nearly perfect game.

pros:
    - good art
    - good two routes (netorare (male pov) and corruption (female pov))
    - some animations
    - slow, but not very slow corruption

cons:
    - the choices are pretty pointless (only the text changes a bit but the following scenes are the same)

Summary:
    Its definitely worth a try cuz both routes are separate from each other. Means, if you play netorare route you will only notice how she changes but will not see, expect some hidden scenes, how she will get fucked.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Archetype0

I wanted to like this story. It had so much potential to me, but over time it's kind of lost touch with... well, reality. In no reality does a guy like Zack fall in love with a girl like Sophie for real. I've known guys like Zack in real life and even been friends with them.. It takes them changing before they finally are willing to settle down.. and usually a hard knock in the head while they're at it.

At first when I was going through it, I started to think maybe I'm just not as into NTR as I used to be? But no. After reading some other input from others here, I think I've come to understand the true reason I'm having issues with liking this.. It's that everyone here is suddenly acting completely out of character. There is a force going behind the scenes to bend over backwards to make this work the way some grand designer is wanting it to happen and you can plainly see it

When you start to see the issues and the crumpled edges that are being shoved together to start to make things work it starts to break the immersion and soon you're sitting there saying "Yeah. This is all stupid and ludicrous." Then you soon find yourself hating nearly every character in the story and next thing you know it's just not enjoyable.. at all..

Simple facts are that this story should have featured choices.. Making it so that people have some input on how things go is a decent step in the right direction towards making harder falls feel not as stupid.. especially as unbelievable as any of these are.. primarily because at that point we're the one who put them there and we're the ones who wanted to see the ludicrous thing. But if we're not given the choice, we're left analyzing what we were given which then reveals what this story actually is..

Which unfortunately isn't a story of NTR.. It's a story about abuse.. about lack of communication. Sophie is in fact no longer an appealing or attractive person inside or out by the end of the story.. What she had that made her unique is completely gone and I genuinely can't even see what Zack sees in her anymore as he's basically won and achieved what he's after.. (Which brings up a ton of other stupid questions But that's why I've started to dislike this title.. You're left with so many stupid questions)

Anyways. Maybe there will be something that pops up to prove me wrong or to change my mind. But I had this same problem with another game think it was called "A promise best left unkept" I started off thinking I liked it and expecting to get immersed in a story, but I started off almost immediately hating every character in the game.. The bull was a laugh, the story made no damn sense, the girl was an idiot, the cuck was a moron and unmemorable.

I know people would sooner think I'm a moron or discount my input for disliking either of these games.. Because it seems like these days people are more interested in either Defending or Attacking all NTR blindly without actually stopping to open their eyes and realize that there exists good and bad NTR.. not all NTR deserves to be attacked, not all NTR deserves to be defended.

In any case, this kind of stands as a middle of the road sort of piece for me. I could easily see how someone could end up liking it, I could easily see how someone ends up disliking it. I just wanted to put my thoughts to paper on it.

TLDR:
    Pros:
    + You don't really have to wait all that long before you start getting scenes
    + Sophie Starts off as an alright character.
    + Has a mixture of Animated and unanimated scenes
    + Has a fairly strong start to the storyline if I'm being honest

Cons:
    - Virtual Novel with no choices.. I just don't usually like them, more personal pick
    - The ways that the NTR begins is... stupid.. The way that the heroine falls is.. generic..
    - There really isn't a lot about this title that isn't already done. I genuinely don't understand why people are upholding this title in particular as being some sort of pinnacle for NTR, when I've not seen it do a single new or original thing..
    - All of the characters in the story become pretty forgettable, pretty boring, and pretty generic.. Even Sophie becomes generic closer to the middle of the story so far.. So it's not even like.. towards the end of the story she starts to lose her mind, it's more like middle of the story she starts to lose her personality...

Edit: Came back and realized I'd rated this a 1 star. The game is definitely not a one star whether you like or dislike it. I'd followed this game for quite some time and had enjoyed it thoroughly in its earlier development phases, just overtime I've started to dislike the approach and path being taken by development. I apologize if anyone read this earlier and gathered a bad take on what I wrote..

Ultimately when people click to play these games, they don't care about the rating anyways. They look at the tags then look at the images and then click to play the game based on liking what they see and read there. For me, reviews is just a place to toss out a jumble of thoughts and takes after I've played a game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

link18

One of the best, if not the best NTR game i ever played, art is great, the story is good for what it is and the dialogue is too. as of now the game has a considerable amount of content.
    I just hope the ending won't be abrupt. even though there are multiple routes in the pipeline.
    Good luck to the devs, can't wait for future updates
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Consistently_1nconsistent

Unfortunately this is a one sided cucking story. It's not so much a story of corruption, more about the forced situations placed on a character with not enough backbone to stand up for herself and not enough experience to realize she's being used. Instead of this being what I would consider a true NTR story, this is a story about the abuse a person will tolerate in fear of them or their spouse losing their job which later gets twisted into a belief that what they are doing is falling in love.

It would feel different if both stories were filled with similar elements. If they were simply being separated by their work and forced to work with people who are sexually open and vigorously flirty with them. Like if the husband was constantly approached by his female students and having to work late nights to catch up on grading papers, taking on extra responsibilities imposed on him by the dean, etc. While the wife is experiencing similar situations.

Instead what is told is a one sided cucking story where the husband (Felix) basically gets humiliated by an over privileged man child who slowly gets to coheres the wife (Sophie) into having all manner of sex with him while he fucks everything moving like a walking hard-on. It almost makes you wander why is there an option to see Felix's side of the story. There's literally no point and in the end (spoiler) he gets the privilege of, likely, raising someone else's daughter. It actually made me feel bad for the guy. Where as Sophie's playthough is a story of a women getting abused into fucking a guy she barely even knew was alive prior and then apparently loves it so much she simply can't get enough and Felix can no longer satisfy her.

So basically Felix gets cucked, but gets nothing out of it and Sophie ends up in a loveless, sexless (with Felix at least) marriage. Yeah, not a good story. No one would truly walk away happy in this story. But what do I know? This just wasn't for me. If you liked this VN, cool. I hope you can help support the dev and I wish this developer all of the best.

Edit: Realized I gave this a 1 star. It's definitely not a 1 star. If I could I'd give it 2.5/5. It's just Meh, but seeing as how I can't do that I'll leave it at 2. The story is really off putting on all fronts and the characters are incredibly unlikeable. Artwork is on point though.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

frozenfeet

I did like it at first but then we lost the contention between Mrs. Page and Zach and now it has switched from one boring love story to a ridiculous, boring love story.

I mean come on, Zach is an all star athlete at the college, he is rich, he has girls throwing themselves at him left and right but he just happens to fall in love with Mrs. Page???? It's obvious that Zach is a player and the reality is that he has played Mrs. Page who is an idiot who has fallen in love with her blackmailer. She even walked in on him having a 3some at one point. And listening to those two drone on about how they love each other just grinds on my nerves.

Also when the dev changed Mrs. Page she lost a lot of attractiveness for me. I think she looks more generic now. It almost seems like the dev changed her body as well like she is getting fatter not really sure about that maybe it's just the hair change I don't like.

I was hoping for some swinging and gangbangs but instead it is just a boring love, ntr game how weird to put ntr and love in the same sentence but thats what it is or at least what it appears to be.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

sendforend

The game is very good, but it lacked more anal, gangbang and double penetration scenes or other guys for the wife to fuck. There was a lack of routes for the MC to flirt with the desire to be a cuck, but otherwise the game is good.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

molix767

The latest update was a worthy climax after all the story narrated till now. The game is moving towards its endings, and that makes me a little sad, but the last choice probably showed the two biggest routes we will get. Very curious about the locked one and the upcoming projects as well.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

A repetitive game, a continuous monologue between Sofia and Zack, graphically, pure comic style, poor audio, only sex scenes of the two new lovers, presence of the husband now useless, it is not possible to understand who the real MC is, I suspect he is Sofia or Zack, Felix serves only for pure appearance, hahahha, it makes no sense, without a reason, it's a love story between a teacher and his student, nothing more,
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Oliver Wendell Homely

Wow, I really enjoyed this (reviewed as of version .18.0)! It definitely puts the "novel" in adult visual novel, as the story is long, but it makes the buildup so much more realistic and satisfying. The artwork is minimal, with just a handful of renders and simple animations per scene, but it's good and effective. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Drunpa

As of now, version 0.18, it's one of the best netorare/cheating/corruption games on the site. Amazing writing and awesome and hot scenes. Can't wait to see what's next and how it'll end. Good luck to the dev!
  12. 3.00 star(s)

WankerDxD

I was enjoying the game since the release, but the story is stuck in one direction with a lot of boring text, after last updates, Im skipping all the text for sex scenes.

I see many positive reviews so I'll just say my opinion compared to another similar 2D game:

- MC design isn't top level.
    - Cold story with one direction of corruption, no unexpected events or emotions.
    - Sex scenes are good for quick fap.
    - Many dialogues to waste the time, Side Characters are for random talk , whenever i see the students i click skip.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

I am not sure what I was expecting from this, but the NTR path is pretty typical of this dev. It's the loser husband who can't satisfy his wife... whatever... but if you just play the corruption path and are not subjected to the husband other than being mentioned/discussed/thought about, then we are talking something pretty good.

The H scenes are really good and they fit into a lot of my kinks. I do wish there was a bit more variety with the images, but the erotic writing is pretty good. Nice little twist with the alpha male actually caring about the female MC.

I am still waiting for an adult VN where the husband/BF finds out his girl is cheating on him and he gets pissed and makes her pay with some revenge BDSM or some other humiliating way, but I doubt we will get that here.

Regardless, a fun, sexy VN. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Worth a download.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

drmanhatan

One of the best NTR games of all time. Keep it up dev. Great writing, great scenarios and the art is hot af. I really hope you'll continue to make games on this genre even after you're done with this one.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Fantabell40

I like this game enough to have supported the devs on Patreon but it does kind of leave a bitter taste in my mouth because Sophie is going to end up the same way most female MC's end up, that being a cock hungry whore who will throw away her marriage, career, and friends just so she can bounce up and down on the ridiculously sized cock of one of her students. The scenes are hot, very hot even, and the devs do great work to bring out an update each month. But it is just so predictable. Just once I would like to see the beta cuck MC in these games grow a set of balls and beat Chad at his own game by well and truly fucking him over, and if he takes his wife down too then well, its not like she doesn't deserve it.
    It's never gonna happen though, it never does, poor beta MC was fucked from the get go. Still, its a good game, though drowning in its own inevitability. But if you just want to fap to the art then you can unlock all the images and animations in the menu.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Churches&Flags

Only played the corruption path. The basic idea is not so original (confident and extremely attractive student with a massive dick slowly breaks the hot teacher who is married to a boring and out of form man), but the story is really well written. It's beliviable (for an erotic game), the slow burn isn't boring and the H scenes are incredibly hot. I'd like to higlight that last point, because the game doesn't stand out for the quantity of images, but the sex scenes' descriptions really make up for that. Seeing how Sophie's walls of resistance get broken quicker with each episode adds to the expectation as we enter the final stage.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

manWHAT

It's got a lot of potential, but personally as it stands it's pretty standard.

Story is the weakest part, as it is for most NTR's, so be prepared to turn your brain off. In this fictional college, the athletic department has huge sway in a completely different one in which the head coach can fire or promote teachers. This causes the initial blackmail reason as to why big boobie teacher has to go the extra distance to appease the star player.
    Past that point, it's the usual corruption of course.

Scenes start off alright, but I do think they get better as you progress. There's animations some time in and the camera views and scenes get exciting. I think this aspect can elevate the game.
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Eeliejun

I don't know how to really rate this game. I think it is a good game and think it is one of the longest NTR game I know. The story is alright and the art is really great!

I don't know it felt boring to me... I like NTR and vanilla but for the NTR I need spice. For the most part it feels more like cheating than anything else. Like the hot aspect to me is finding your wife with a strange white stuff on her or her being disheveled or anything like that. Is it unrealistic that the person would not connect one plus one? For sure! It is silly but to me it makes it hotter rather then her going to a hotel and doing the deed.

The other part is the over use of using condoms. Because fuck it gets boring to me. It could be made hotter tho like for example when they have sex at her home let the husband find the condoms or something like that.

Don't know feels like I am missing spice.

But this is me and think the game is really great and if you like NTR please try it out
  19. 5.00 star(s)

leffs

Game has all the right ingredients: Good writing, nice drawing and keep the good update flow. I hope the dev keep it up until it is finished. It would be a shame see this promising good start work goes into wasting.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Throgua

This visual novel is pure gold! The story takes its time, slowly building up the tension and intrigue through a "slow burn" approach. We're not thrown into the middle of the action; instead, we're gradually introduced to the characters. All that and the competing view points turn this game into an amazing visual novel.