• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Turn Up the Wild [v1.0] [GilgaGames]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Mukesh12349

Oct 22, 2018
Make her drunk and take ecstasy pill . Can you tell me how to get swallow trophy
Thanks a lot man.

And incase anyone else is wondering where to find the ecstasy pill, it's located in shelf in the middle of the club hall. There'll be a few erotic magazines there and in between one of those magazines is the pill.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
This really needs the cheating tag (since the husband talks about "flirt" and doesn't know what his wife does, and also a "bonus" scene where the wife starts having an affair with Kevin without his husband knowing)... I would also put netorare (because of all the theme of the game... And some other scenes like ending scene of the "NTR" ending

Meryhaa2

Jan 19, 2020
Wifey is such a hot slut for bbc! Perhaps she takes her daughter next time to meet a fat black cock

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
after this step, at the end when there is the choice "where to come?", just choose the "mouth" option :)
[/QUOTE]
Its grey out for me

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes