EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2111232-2111231-tmain.png

Overview:
The story begins in a recollection of a boy called Shiki in his childhood years. There he gains a power out of this world. What is the meaning of this power, and what can he do with it? This is his story of finding the missing pieces of the puzzle.​

Title: Tsukihime
Original Title: 月姫
VNDB:
Lenght: Long (30 - 50 Hours)
Year: 29/12/2000 (Japanese) - 28/12/2006 (English), 10/03/2009 (Spanish), 25/12/2009 (Chinese), 19/01/2013 (Russian)
Developer:
Publisher: & Type-Moon[/URL] (Japanese) - (English), McAnime.net (Spanish - link not available), Sumisora (Chinese - link not available), (Russian)
Language: English
Voice: Not Voiced.
Censored: To be verified. However, I think that it's censored.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extra information:

Installation:

Download: - - -

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
"30 - 50 hours" added with the fact that I'm some slow-ass reader, I'm in for a real long ride. Thanks for sharing this.

U

User_32285

This one is in my top 50 of greatest VN's, major plus is MC turns out to be such a total bad ass (in most routes).

H is not very good that's true, although it has incest, well sort off.......

Magnificent and pretty brutal storylines, especially the maid twins.

Didnt really like Kagetsu Tohya (groundhog day like sequel).

Reactions: mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Wish Type-Moon released the remake already. I need a Sacchin route. :'(
Overall, it's a good vn (i like F/SN more). Mainly for the Far Side of the Moon routes though, which are darker and have better mystery/structure.
Magnificent and pretty brutal storylines, especially the maid twins.

Didnt really like Kagetsu Tohya (groundhog day like the sequel).
Yeah, maid routes were the best part of this game for me:
However, after reading other works from Nasu, it bothers me that he seems to like repeating the same trope:
Kagetsu Tohya and F/HA were boring af. I managed to finish the second one, but didn't make it any better.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Not really expecting to find this on f95zone :closedeyesmile:. For some reason type-moon stuff isn't catogorized as H in my mind despite knowing it is a adult VN.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
If you're expecting good h-scenes you'll be severely disappointed. If you're looking for a really strong story you'll be in for a treat.

While the game does not have an enforced playing order per say, outside unlocking some endings that are otherwise unavailable, the most recommended playing order is: Arcrueid > Ciel > Akiha > Hisui > Kohaku.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I remember posting a request of it. :rolleyes:

That's why I've done it. I was "surfing" through the request section and since most of the games there are from patreon, or the one's from LOP & co. and from.. Selectacorp..? That thing, this was the only one I could think of making it XD

Of course I'll do the same even for the fan disc. Just take a while sadly.

Tavarokk

Feb 18, 2018
It's amusing how I felt weirded out for a moment when seeing it in 'latest updates'. Feels kinda like an elephant napping in a corner of a residential pet store - sure enough, it's technically an animal, but man, does it stand out.

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
I was holding out for the remake, not too sure how worth doing it is though /sigh. I have seen the anime (I know the VN will be better). But I really want to read the VN, but when checking the tags on VNDB (you gotta be careful with VN's lol), I saw that there was a remake in the works with VA's and better CG. Worth the wait do you think?

U

User_32285

I was holding out for the remake, not too sure how worth doing it is though /sigh. I have seen the anime (I know the VN will be better). But I really want to read the VN, but when checking the tags on VNDB (you gotta be careful with VN's lol), I saw that there was a remake in the works with VA's and better CG. Worth the wait do you think?
A remake has been planned for a while now, don't know how far along it is.

The anime is really really bad, it should have been burned before production, all imho ofcourse :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there anyway to make the game screen larger, the pic in the 1st post is about 2 times larger than the game play screen.

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017

The anime is really really bad, it should have been burned before production, all imho ofcourse :)
i enjoyed the anime based on it's own merits. i also knew that the anime was based upon the visual novels, however, there weren't many ways of obtaining a translated version of the vn.

when it comes to text based stories (books, vn's, novellas, whatever has a lot of words), i like to see the movie/tv versions first, then read the source material so as to not prejudice my view of the media version. in the end, someone else's interpretation can never compete with my imagination and that bias may prejudice my viewing. seeing the media version first makes reading the source material more entertaining, for me, because i already have an existing image in my mind.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017

Like the adaptation of Fate/Stay Night, in the end. The first one of 2006. It's just... you've to use the bleach after seeing it, seriously.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes