• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trying to translate Eiyuu Senki GOLD please hear me out

Apr 8, 2018
I am in need of someone who knows Japanese he/she doesn't have to be very fluent in Japanese just to the point that the message can be understood and then either you or me would interpret it correctly and make it coherent enough. The thing is, I've improved the English of a translation from because the person originally trying to translate the game doesn't know that much English. I'm also the user named "Seregris" over there and posted in hopes of collaborating with the original translator but I think he/she is busy atm so I thought "Why not ask for more help?" I plan on posting the Japanese text here and let people translate or interpret it or I could even teach whoever knows Japanese on how to put in the dialogue in the game to save the time.

TL;DR - I need someone to translate/interpret Japanese text so I can script it into the game.

Oh and before I forget, here are the raw txt files to see how I did with the translation:
but if you want to see the translation in-game you can unpack into the "AUGEvent" folder inside the game folder.

Reactions: Ero_Gamer