3D-Daz Fan Art Trying to rebuild this character on Genesis 8

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Alice Referencia 32.PNG

This is Alice, she's from the great game Freeloading Family by FFCreations, which I'm a fan and patron. According to the developer, she's built on Genesis 3 and I'm trying to rebuild her on Genesis 8 and make some fanarts of her. The developer is aware of that and gave me some indications and help, but I'm still finding some difficulties on build her lips and find the right format for her cheeks. Below is my attempt so far with Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs and EJ Female Head Morphs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is my attempt trying to fix her lips for something near to her actual look. The lower lip is still bad, but I think that I manage to replicate the upper one.

What I want is kinda simple: An advice on what kind of morphs I should do and, if it's already possible on the ones that I already have, and advice on what I should do. I know that her nose is kinda off too, but I think I can fix it.

Extra advices would be on what kind of eyeshadow/eyeliner I could use to replicate her look and what clothes she's using, top, bottom and panties. I have a cloth converter from g3 to g8, so anything you throw at me I will be able to do.

Anything else is pretty much appreciated, thanks!

Extra references:

Last edited:

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
not sure what the base asset for her is but i believe the dev commented once about how very custom the games models are. i was trying myself then gave up. found a new one to focus on but have not figured her out yet either