• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
RULE 34 is a proven fact ......prefer sex without politics ..but good luck with the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Yua (結愛)

May 13, 2021
View attachment 1498192

Overview:
Donald Trump was kidnapped by Waifus save him. Make America Great Again !​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-14
Release Date: 2021-10-21
Developer: SeedWall -
Publisher: SeedWall
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 1498192 View attachment 1498193 View attachment 1498194 View attachment 1498195 View attachment 1498196 View attachment 1498197 View attachment 1498198 View attachment 1498199 View attachment 1498200
I always thought where are all the genius on earth? Did they all die or vanished? But today i got hope to make America great again.

• Love
Reactions: acondo

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Will there be a possibility that we can have the waifus bite his dick off in the future?
Like the villain in the movie, The Nullarbor Nymph, does to their victims?

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Imagine a game with Trump x Bill Clinton. The objective is to see which one is the biggest asshole towards women.

Now that's a good plot right there.
I even have a plot twist for anyone daring enough to make such a masterpiece:
Never mind the Middle East, it's actually women who treat women the worst. Never even mind the genital mutilation practiced by women by whatever savage African culture. We should be sticking to our own cultural circles only after all. Ya never would believe how vicious western women are towards western women! Oh wait, you would...
Never mind, it'd be too obvious. Also, I wouldn't guarantee your survival, in whatever regard, you might very well perish.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote