• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Tbh i can't say i wouldn't do the same, he takes advantage of idiots that support him even when he shows 0 work, reminds me of bones and his endless "kidney stones" in the end its your fault, not his.

Still don't worry lads i'm positive he'll show up again either with a new game or another update.

sidxsxsx

Dec 10, 2020
Most likely...a shame he could have made so much money if he had a normal release schedule....
Truly, this game was so unique and just next level compared to others. Could’ve easily been the next big thing. Atleast other devs have now started to imitate his style and we’re getting kinda similar games.

Reactions: Summi1986 and kdy18

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Truly, this game was so unique and just next level compared to others. Could’ve easily been the next big thing. Atleast other devs have now started to imitate his style and we’re getting kinda similar games.

The big question is narrative. The other authors who were inspired by cloudlet are learning to render like it. Recently a person named Mansema made divine renderings. Cloudlet level. I'll leave a fanart as an example. But the writing is something that makes an epic game out of an ordinary game. Cloudlet's narrative is excellent. It's incredible that even though he shows Jessica's breasts and her vagina in the first few updates, we still feel like watching her naked constantly. He creates dangerous and exciting situations. Furthermore, to date I have not found any game that has a sex animation similar to Cloudlet. The person trying to get closer the most is terminatorgames. But he is learning how to use daz3d.

The first image is of Ansema. The second is from Cloudlet. The difference from one to the other is that Ansema put Jessica with wet hair.

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
The big question is narrative. The other authors who were inspired by cloudlet are learning to render like it. Recently a person named Mansema made divine renderings. Cloudlet level. I'll leave a fanart as an example. But the writing is something that makes an epic game out of an ordinary game. Cloudlet's narrative is excellent. It's incredible that even though he shows Jessica's breasts and her vagina in the first few updates, we still feel like watching her naked constantly. He creates dangerous and exciting situations. Furthermore, to date I have not found any game that has a sex animation similar to Cloudlet. The person trying to get closer the most is terminatorgames. But he is learning how to use daz3d.

The first image is of Ansema. The second is from Cloudlet. The difference from one to the other is that Ansema put Jessica with wet hair.
Agreed there , we need someone carryon , cloudlet seems to of vanished now , unless a surprise update but it's just over a year now

Reactions: Jakers15@

sidxsxsx

Dec 10, 2020

Yup, totally agreed. The narrative particularly when it comes to Jessica is genius. It almost feels more realistic and immersive compared to other stories that just feels cheap when it comes nudity, sex and relationships. Another example of this was the OG Dual family which had a great narrative when the dev was still sane.

Reactions: Raygar Targerian

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021

Can you share links to their works for Mansema and Terminatorgames?

Reactions: Fayrus
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes