• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 106 Votes

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
Is cloudlet alive , Patreon etc still going and we get no news no updates or anything , Patreon I'm sure you suppose to update your followers , very strange

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
Both still do not have specific pages. His works are posted in the true bond fanarts tab. Maybe in the future, Terminatorgames will create its own game.
We need someone to continue the story or maybe a few people do different parts of story , I would've like see cloudlet do one final big update where story ends , but is there a ending . Such a shame if it's over , characters were great .

Reactions: spl00sh321

Afma

Sep 28, 2019
The big question is narrative. The other authors who were inspired by cloudlet are learning to render like it. Recently a person named Mansema made divine renderings. Cloudlet level. I'll leave a fanart as an example. But the writing is something that makes an epic game out of an ordinary game. Cloudlet's narrative is excellent. It's incredible that even though he shows Jessica's breasts and her vagina in the first few updates, we still feel like watching her naked constantly. He creates dangerous and exciting situations. Furthermore, to date I have not found any game that has a sex animation similar to Cloudlet. The person trying to get closer the most is terminatorgames. But he is learning how to use daz3d.

The first image is of Ansema. The second is from Cloudlet. The difference from one to the other is that Ansema put Jessica with wet hair.
Where can i find his work?

4.70 star(s) 106 Votes