3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Looks good! Will it be real incest or stepcest?
More likely the first one, everyone on this forum wants the original game to be followed nothing more, nothing less.

I already had enough of some wannabes trying to revive the game( ehem..mrblack)for some clout and hype then leaves us hanging...this dude so far posses the key stones for that god forsaken game to be continued.So please no side kinkies whatsoever we just want the game to continue.

Reactions: Jdizzlerock44

oscar9891

Apr 5, 2018
Just to fill some people in and hopefully answer some questions, the plan is to just pick up where the game left off. I do not have plans to change anything from what is already established. There's no sense in changing things when everyone seems to enjoy the game for what it already is. The only difference will be that this will be in my own style while keeping the characters likeness similar to that in the game. I realize that story is key so I won't be putting something out that is just a bunch of disjointed ideas stuck together.

I've personally been dealing with a staph infection for the last two weeks so I've been slowly working on this at my leisure. The original plan was to just take what I'd previously posted and turn it into a short comic but the more I thought about it, it just seemed it would work better in the flow of a game. So here we are. I'll update everyone when I have something more to share.

Attached is a picture of the expressions I made for Jess's dialog.
looks promising. Do you plan any spoilers?

spikor

Dec 11, 2021
Just to fill some people in and hopefully answer some questions, the plan is to just pick up where the game left off. I do not have plans to change anything from what is already established. There's no sense in changing things when everyone seems to enjoy the game for what it already is. The only difference will be that this will be in my own style while keeping the characters likeness similar to that in the game. I realize that story is key so I won't be putting something out that is just a bunch of disjointed ideas stuck together.

I've personally been dealing with a staph infection for the last two weeks so I've been slowly working on this at my leisure. The original plan was to just take what I'd previously posted and turn it into a short comic but the more I thought about it, it just seemed it would work better in the flow of a game. So here we are. I'll update everyone when I have something more to share.

Attached is a picture of the expressions I made for Jess's dialog.
Hey, your render look really promising, so kudos on that!

But please, for the love of all that is holy... while writing the script and setting up the story, please try and keep the slowburn, eroticism, suspance and good dialogue that made the original game so good. Don't give in to the countless horny teens that want to see futa big dick dog fucking orgies whateverthefuck after four renders... there will be pleanty of very vocal impatient kids screaming to you about it, but there will be even more people (the usual silent majority) that will play your game and look for the slowburn and eroticim, and those are the ones that usually support these kind of projects.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
the people in this game, the tits of the ass are properly wrinkled, where it is necessary to stretch, name the morph that allows you to do this with the pliz model