3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Bom fim de semana, pessoal!
Aqui está outra prévia!
É pequeno porque há 500 frames em execução e é isso que pode ser expandido para atingir o limite de 15 MB!

View attachment 3445807

Se você quiser ver maior, vá aqui (se puder)

[/CITAR]

Estou mais ansioso pelo seu vídeo do que pelo jogo original. Uau, Terminatorgames, tenho certeza de que no futuro você produzirá seu próprio jogo ou um spin-off de True Bond. Sua animação é excelente. Seus vídeos são ótimos. Veja esta cena. Isto é muito realista. Geralmente os casais fazem sexo durante o banho. No seu caso, acredito que o mais difícil seria construir uma narrativa. A localização do jogo, os diálogos e as situações quentes e emocionantes são a parte mais complicada.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminatorgames

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Guys, there is an author called "Jackerman", he makes some really good videos. I recently watched one called "Mother's Warmth". It has two chapters. I noticed a similarity between the MC and his mother and Danny and Jessica. It is worth checking.

Jackerman's art makes "Danny" look older.

Jackerman's image of "Danny" is taken from a frame of the video. That's why the quality is a little low. Disregard ambient lighting.

I have a conspiracy theory where Jackerman was inspired by cloudlet to make the characters. Even the story of both characters is incestuous. Both MCs bond with their mothers. However, Jackerman establishes a blood bond between the MC and his mother, while Cloudlet works with the concept of adoption.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a good image of Jessica's pussy taken by Cloudlet. But, unless I'm mistaken, pubic hair is the only thing that differentiates them. Cloudlet and Jackerman Danny.jpg Cloudlet and Jackerman Jéssica.jpg Captura de tela 2024-03-24 134157.png

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Guys, there is an author called "Jackerman", he makes some really good videos. I recently watched one called "Mother's Warmth". It has two chapters. I noticed a similarity between the MC and his mother and Danny and Jessica. It is worth checking.

Jackerman's image of "Danny" is taken from a frame of the video. That's why the quality is a little low. Disregard ambient lighting.

I have a conspiracy theory where Jackerman was inspired by cloudlet to make the characters. Even the story of both characters is incestuous. Both MCs bond with their mothers. However, Jackerman establishes a blood bond between the MC and his mother, while Cloudlet works with the concept of adoption.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a good image of Jessica's pussy taken by Cloudlet. But, unless I'm mistaken, pubic hair is the only thing that differentiates them. View attachment 3474864 View attachment 3474866 View attachment 3474867
:ROFLMAO: Do you Want to see my version of MW?

Mar 25, 2022

Unfortunately I couldn't find a good image of Jessica's pussy taken by Cloudlet. But, unless I'm mistaken, pubic hair is the only thing that differentiates them. View attachment 3474864 View attachment 3474866 View attachment 3474867
the part 1 and 2 of Mother's Warmth what the best but where is 3 ?

• Thinking Face

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
hahahahahah.....Man I can't believe it. You managed to render well. But from today onwards you are prohibited from putting dogs to fuck women. It's not possible that there are people who like this genre. LOL.
Well, then there are few Jackerman videos that you will enjoy watching, as that is his strong point!
And horses too!
Here's another preview, this time a little different!
Choose the one you like best!

Some-efects-1.gif Some-efects-2.gif

Some-efects-4.gif Some-efects-3.gif

Some-efects-5.gif

Last edited:

dboy5233x

Jan 5, 2020
Man Just Release
Well, then there are few Jackerman videos that you will enjoy watching, as that is his strong point!
And horses too!
Here's another preview, this time a little different!
Choose the one you like best!

View attachment 3479329 View attachment 3479330

View attachment 3479332 View attachment 3479331

View attachment 3479333

My Cock gonna burst like bomb cause of teaser im done for it just release it.

• Haha