True Blue and Triangle Blue?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Hi, anyone know where or how to get the VN's True blue or Triangle blue. English subbed and uncensored IF possible?
Thanks

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Ok, IT dosent need to be translated though , as long IT has english subs. But you are right i havent seen any relible download for these games anywhere. Which is a pity, because i would gladly pay for them

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017

Here is a torrent for a pack with those 2. There are also some other fine games so it's quite large. I'm not sure about seeds tho I think there should be something eventually. It's hard to get them as most of the links died. Probably the best games in NTR genre. Sadly new Lilim Darkness games are not even close. It's not translated for sure and it won't be. Triangle Blue is large as hell

Reactions: albinz and Aparty

meeharu

Jan 30, 2018
hey I have question why True Blue game have crash ,Just open the game in 10 click game is close and in folder have crash file , I want to play True blue and I fix it but not working

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
The torrents get stuck at 63.9% for Triangle blue Game. and the whole Torrent has around 80% download possible.

Can anyone share a link or pathway to Triangle Blue download somewhere in the internet.

BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
I dont think you guys will answer this, but does anyone happen to know what happened to the artist ? he just made the art for the game and pretty much vanished after that, unless maybe he/she changed aliases