HTML - Abandoned - Troubles with altered Tofu [18.04.23] [Ziztaslut]

1. 2.00 star(s)

rhev

So, even understanding that I'm not a fan of TF games I tried this one out and was disappointing. The mechanics aren't quite laid out in any way that makes sense. You have to double click on selections to confirm them, and this seems to be very finicky. Sometimes you double click and it doesn't register. Furthermore there's really no logic or sense to the transformation and after playing for in game 2 weeks and eating tofu bars every chance I wasn't noticing any significant changes. Still the same paper doll, just with slightly bigger breasts and somehow also a larger cock?

I took some time to check out all the other locations and there either isn't anything there or the chance to trigger events by waiting is so low that it's frustrating. In any regard nothing ever happened.

I think another problem with this game is there's too much clicking around for just weird options that don't logically follow any sort of consistency. So, you go to your dorm room, then you have to go to your bedroom, THEN you have to go to sleep. Why not just an option to 'go to sleep' and have your character go to their dorm? It doesn't make sense.

Why do you wake up in the morning and have to move to the living room, then move to the college campus, THEN move to the library, THEN click study? Why not just an option to click study?

Why do you have to go to the college campus (assuming you're in the library) , then go to the snack bar, then buy a tofu bar, THEN eat the tofu bar?

ETC ETC ETC. With the double clicking there's just so many extra steps that feel completely un-necessary. One option to 'go to beach' from wherever you are, one option to go downtown, one option to go to your room, etc etc etc would make things flow so much smoother. Also some sort of sense of what the different options do would be a good idea.

Over all, I was just very unimpressed with the game. If the idea was to put out a proof of concept, ok, it succeeds. but it's just so poorly done and needs a lot of polishing and a LOT more content.

If you want to play a frustrating clicking simulator, go for it. But I'd give this a pass, at least for a few months till it gets worked out a bit more.