VN Ren'Py Troubled Legacy [v0.0.28 Fix] [Blackthunder_vn]

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1675771397229.png
May I introduce the first milf on MC's hook.

Meet Aubrey. She is 42 Years old her kinks are hard, rough sex with a the right amouth of pain and domination. Sorry too much skin.

The first 500 renders for day10 are finished.

1675771635481.png
MC: GOGEOUS! FABULOUSLY ASTOUNDING
EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK!

Minerva, Minerva, what should we do with you?
Hmmm, Minerva 58 years old should we enlighten her flame again or not?
Hot or not? It will be your choice at day10 .

Last edited:

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
At the moment there will be just the full download.

I have to find a way to do it as easy as possible for all.

We are just at around 2GB for the fullgame atm.

Blackthunder

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Troubled Legacy [0.0.23] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1.9 GB/ 595 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
I have been enjoying the game so far - but - I think that there are now too many girls and that this will mean that some (many?) of the potential Li's will not get much story progression. Personally I would rather see a lot more story and less girls.

Reactions: Blackthunder_vn

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
catnapper

They all will have there time on screen (with story) don't worry and I don't want to cut anything short.

Since some of them are for option a few of the player will not see the lewd content for them.
Troubled Legacy is planned as a bigger project, the planning is for around 8-10 years of development but it could be also longer.

I've see that every day has grown much bigger as planned 2 Years ago.
Sure my render power is small and limited atm. but it has grown already and will grow much more (thats the plan so far)
I also try to optimize all prozesses without flat'n out the quality of my renders.

The more people Troubled Legacy like and are willing to spend some money the more I can do.

We all will see where it leads.

Blackthunder

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Troubled Legacy [v0.0.23] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.0.22 -> v0.0.23
- - -

Last edited:

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
beautiful game, but a question why on the first page there is no reference to the fact that it has the Italian language? together with the others. What effort does it take to write it? I do not understand :unsure:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
beautiful game, but a question why on the first page there is no reference to the fact that it has the Italian language? together with the others. What effort does it take to write it? I do not understand :unsure:
Use the "Report" function on the bottom left of the first page post, select "Other" and write into the box what is missing, for example: tags, language, other extras (with links to the post), etc.
Most Mods, Uploaders don't play the game themselves and need the players to report such things.

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
Eagle1900

The problem is that english and german are made internal (Pretyping by me, SeveredRealms who makes the Proofreading and Spatenklopper (Helping me with the english part and retranslate it in german)

Italian is translated by Gin and spanish by conan26062001 I'm not sure if this both translations are always ready at release.
That's why, if there is something writen the player thinks it is a fixed part of every release.

What if they are not ready?
Are the players getting mad?

We dont know. Gin made it every time to get it ready for the release. but we had always enough time between finishing the basepart and the release time.

Conan is a new at this whole translation thing. To finish day10 on time was not a problem for him.

0.0.24 day11 will be a bit harder they only will have a week to finish around 2000 lines.

If everything went well and we can deliver it always on time with the new release we take it for sure as base language.

Blackthunder

• Hey there
Reactions: tripod70

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hey BT Why don't you ask for the thread to be put in your ownership?? :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Blackthunder_vn

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2020
tripod70

Hey there Tripod70 nice to see /read you again.

Have done already nothing happend, but on the other side I have less to do and havn't to learn a how the treads are handled here so I can concentrate more on the project/s.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
greta job making this game dev. i enjoy it so much ...... only problem i have is the way you end these updates .... whats with you dev's ,, cock teasing fuckers :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
yeah yeah i know you gave some but i want them all i tell ya :love:

jk jk awesome game

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.30 star(s) 26 Votes