yuri09991

Feb 7, 2022
The idea is for the MC to remain oblivious to Ruru's big red staff until the end. But I am planning to have some optional futa on male action in one of the potential endings. That's going to be a while, however.
This is going to be great, Ruru and MC make a good duo. I also wanted to thank you for the good hours of play, you've struck a good balance so far, the story is good, perverted and enjoyable, in addition to having good characters with different shapes and sizes and colors, muscular, skinny, standard... a Great game, I hope you finish and get a lot of support in your bank account.

pester

May 22, 2017

Oops... I just realized it now...
Hello!
This time I wrote the title immediately, that way I can't possibly forget about it. This week I finished making scene four and I've fully put it into the game. Scene five is going to be a simpler scene with fewer characters, so I hope to make it quicker than the last few.
I've started to feel a bit more high energy again, probably to do with finally getting some damn sun. It doesn't come early here, I'll tell you that much. Gotta go buy some sunscreen now though, I'm pretty sure I'm half vampire. That might also explain my nocturnal habits/sleep schedule.
This is what I hope the next few weeks will look like:

Nice and warm. Saranhil might be surprised since she doesn't understand how this picture could be from the same scene as the one above. Well, they are.
I recently got some extra music to use from a Humble Bundle deal, so that's neat. Not a lot of music available for us lowly NSFW devs. They came at a larger size than anticipated though, like 30-50mb per track or so. I cut that down by like 90% and I don't really hear a difference. On the other hand I do have chronic tinnitus so... Anyway, it sounds fine.
You have been blessed by heavenly Ruru.
I just wanted to share this extra image as well, Ruru looked a bit too angelic with this background not to.
Righto, until next time!
Thank you very much for your support, and I wish you a heavenly week!

this weeks update

Reactions: Greywalls
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes