HTML WIP TripleQ Browser Escape Game Remasters[TripleQ]

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Overview
English remasters of TripleQ's old Browser-based escape games.
Orgiginal Developer: TripleQ ,
Censored: No
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Tags:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
FAQ
How good is MTL?

Text was put through multiple machines (DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT) and given manual editing when necessary, so overall quality should be serviceable.

Why is there only 1 game posted?
We are still working on the other ones and they will be posted as they are finished.

"We?"
blackcape - Project Lead, Responsible for remastering these games and bug fixing them.
Synapse42517gjs - Proofreading, Bug Testing
12asdasdasd34 - Translation, Proofreading, Bug Testing

TripleQ?
No, it's not the silly mashup creator.

Why are you remastering them anyway?
Modern browsers soon will stop supporting the functions these games originally relied on to function correctly.

I spotted a bug/typo/stupidly written text.
Show us where and/or how, and we'll do our best to fix it.

Last edited:

blackcape

Mar 21, 2020
Hi, project lead here.

I lived on TripleQ Escape Games since, like 2013. One of my favorite, Damsel in Distress (DiD) creator in the era.

With the browsers slowly getting more modern, old HTML-relied games will be incompatible, including this game. Thus, I start initiate this project, and will invest my time in it until the end of the year (or so I hope).

There's 13 total for this Escape Game, not counting on her other games (including Bondage Game, where the pov ties up the victim; Mystery Game, where the pov needs to ask why is the victim getting tied up; and loads of other HTML-relied CGs).

Feedbacks are appreciated. I plan on posting weekly (or bi-weekly, depending on my availability). Hope that you guys enjoy TripleQ! (not the mashups, unfortunately.)

brgaz

Mar 21, 2023
Great job, keep up the good work. I'm also very addicted to TripleQ games. Hope you'll get to the Bondage Games eventually.