• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah none in this one, next time is on 0.14.0... the story dictates when they happen, more or less. Then in 0.15.0 and I think 0.16.0 had one... then not sure haven't finished writing 0.18.0...
No worries just wanted to confirm I hadn't fucked up. I'm on android which I think has the walkthrough built in, but either it's a bit confusing for me or I'm dumb and don't actually have it on (for example whether or not to tell the old lady in the beginning wasn't marked at all, did that one from memory).

Reactions: Talothral

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I always worry for other girls outside of the group trying to bed the MC.

If Shani gets a jealous streak that would be a lot of BBQ Bitches.
Shani was talking about us becoming a noble so we could have multiple wives, so the sharing isn't the risk, the danger for girls comes from being deemed unworthy of being a wife by Shani. Shani doesn't seem too bothered by casual sex, it's people she doesn't like wanting a relationship with him that she starts getting fired up about

• Haha
Reactions: SpatulaPie

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Shani was talking about us becoming a noble so we could have multiple wives, so the sharing isn't the risk, the danger for girls comes from being deemed unworthy of being a wife by Shani. Shani doesn't seem too bothered by casual sex, it's people she doesn't like wanting a relationship with him that she starts getting fired up about
I see what you did there........

• Hey there
Reactions: Umariel

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Progress 29.04.2024

Hello all!

A bit snafu with the 0.12.0 public, compressed is the older version for some reason on gofile. Slightly annoying, but happens. Can be fixed relatively easily by getting the "normal" update only, and extracting the gui.rpa from it to the /game folder. Anyway. Doing this while the big scene loads up...

So what's up? Obviously, rendering the 0.14.0 got some of it done over the weekend, which was a good, gives me an idea how long it potentially takes to render the scene. Answer is, long. Outside of eating resources, it isn't that "heavy" to render as is, just the posing will be annoying. Nothing new there. But otherwise it's going okay.

Otherwise, writing of 0.18.0 is underway, not sure how much I can do with that in the next couple of days, but I'm not concerned too much.

1400002.png

Originally, it was supposed to jump straight to the "main event" in the next update. But at some point during the writing of the scene and now the idea of "instead of week's time skip do a montage"... not sure how it will work out. Although I do need to retcon the time a day or two shorter. But that doesn't change much relatively or readjust the images a bit. But I'll see that when I test it. So yeah, this is one of the images from the montage. Anyhow... back to rendering with me!

P.S. To give context, the scene is titled "internally" as "morning practice".

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is it with MC? Is he a robot or cyborg?
There is no way any muscle group in his arm, that high up, can leverage him parrying a direct hit,
to the point it deflects it. Looks like the opponent is slashing, which means she is directly leveraging her whole right hand, throwing it behind her slash, while MC is not putting anything behind his defensive maneuver.
To give context, the scene is titled "internally" as "morning practice".
Talothral, MC looks to hold a long sword with only one hand, way up and almost over his own head and totally over the head of the opponent who is even smaller up straight than MC. What is MC even trying to hit? Shani flying around above him?
That is some weird technique of getting yourself wounded from simple sparring.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
What is it with MC? Is he a robot or cyborg?
There is no way any muscle group in his arm, that high up, can leverage him parrying a direct hit,
to the point it deflects it. Looks like the opponent is slashing, which means she is directly leveraging her whole right hand, throwing it behind her slash, while MC is not putting anything behind his defensive maneuver.

Talothral, MC looks to hold a long sword with only one hand, way up and almost over his own head and totally over the head of the opponent who is even smaller up straight than MC. What is MC even trying to hit? Shani flying around above him?
That is some weird technique of getting yourself wounded from simple sparring.
There isn't really nothing simple with this sparring. While they aren't trying to kill each other, it doesn't mean they aren't going to give everything they have. And that being said, it's a genuine overhand parrying pose, but paired with the camera angle, it is a bit deceiving. And it's usually demonstrated with short blades. And generally it's followed by a riposte, but posing of neither of them is suitable for that. Which is intentional.

And unsurprisingly, there is method to the madness. This part isn't to show the MC's prowess with a blade, far from it. He hasn't used one in six years. As for Aisha? Well, magic is good and useful, but there are times when a blade is better and quicker than magic, especially if there are pale orcs in your face swinging things at you, so she has far more recent experience using one. There are more suitable poses later on, to a point, mostly anyway. Shockingly, have to adapt and make poses for this part from scratch.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
With new update had problem with compressed version, files ware missing and couldn't even ignored it. Downloaded full version works fine.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Reactions: kMimster

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I need more information in the summery instead of just one sentence. I have no idea what this game is about other than the MC's name is Tomas and he is a mage. What else is there to this game??????????????

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
A1llas
Yeah... for some reason the compressed is the old version, bloody annoying thought I got rid of all of them when I uploaded the new version. Anyway download the gui.rpa from here: and drop it into the /game folder overwriting the old one. Or in Mac's case "/ToaM.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/" something like that.

Generally speaking, if compressed has issues, the "normal" update only has files that can fix it 99% of the time, just need the scripts.rpa and gui.rpa those contains the "important" stuff. The other two are more or less optional.
Thank-you.

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
that looks "bit painful" defense position.
It does, and it is, although it is genuine parry pose (overhand), but it is more of an aftermath of "successful" parry, where you can't follow with a riposte and opponent is pushing back. That's just 1 image of 5 image "set" of the montage of total of 5 sets (5 images per "day").

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes