• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
android version won't start, i tap the app and it pops open then immediately closes again. i am on a samsung galaxy a52 5g running on android 13
I don't know about the Android version but i played it in joiplay,,if you know how to use joiplay u can play in it

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
android version won't start, i tap the app and it pops open then immediately closes again. i am on a samsung galaxy a52 5g running on android 13
You need to manually check and add the permissions. For some reason (I suspect an android update) some devices doesn't pop up the "This program needs xxx permissions". Thus you need to manually set them.

Jul 17, 2020
You need to manually check and add the permissions. For some reason (I suspect an android update) some devices doesn't pop up the "This program needs xxx permissions". Thus you need to manually set them.
even manually adding perms it crashes and closes immediately for me
edit* nvm that works

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Will probably try this. I liked Sorcerer game in terms of lore building. Characters was okey tending to good. and overall plot did keep you entertaining.

My main concern for sorcerer, was in terms of sex scenes. Worst sex scenes ever. Writing is absolutely key in sex scenes. Just random images does nothing for me. Even full movies can be totally bla if you feel no passion. That is how they felt to me in sorcerer and it almost surely had to do with the no writing approach. I can get off to pretty much every media if stimulating but series of images does nothing to me apparently. or they were just boring for another reason. Still pretty sure is lack of writing.

Please take this as a constructive criticism to improve on this one.

I totally freaking loved the fairy dragon and a friend told me we have a big cat/puma/black cat in this one. :love: I am very interesting of seeing her. If she is hurt, game is dead to me. I can viciously and enjoyingly kill men, women and children, but I take a stand on cute pets. I am not THAT evil.

Best of luck.

• Angry
Reactions: gojira667

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Will probably try this. I liked Sorcerer game in terms of lore building. Characters was okey tending to good. and overall plot did keep you entertaining.

My main concern for sorcerer, was in terms of sex scenes. Worst sex scenes ever. Writing is absolutely key in sex scenes. Just random images does nothing for me. Even full movies can be totally bla if you feel no passion. That is how they felt to me in sorcerer and it almost surely had to do with the no writing approach. I can get off to pretty much every media if stimulating but series of images does nothing to me apparently. or they were just boring for another reason. Still pretty sure is lack of writing.

I totally freaking loved the fairy dragon and a friend told me we have a big cat/puma/black cat in this one. :love: I am very interesting of seeing her. If she is hurt, game is dead to me. I can viciously and enjoyingly kill men, women and children, but I take a stand on cute pets. I am not THAT evil.

Best of luck.
Check the extras tab in the preferences. There is a dialogue toggle there. Or content and disable them all together.

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Check the extras tab in the preferences. There is a dialogue toggle there. Or content and disable them all together.
Wait what? Is this true?

Let me facepalm my own post then!

EDIT: okay, I can't. People feel free to do it. Might help someone else learn about that!!

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Wait what? Is this true?

Let me facepalm my own post then!

EDIT: okay, I can't. People feel free to do it. Might help someone else learn about that!!
It's mostly for this and TRS2 though, I'll add more dialogue to them once I find the happy balance where my brain stops dying from laughter. There is more than in TRS2. Just meh... personal thing with the dialogue. Anyway, there is some. More to come. Some more generic stuff, and some more personal to the character.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It's mostly for this and TRS2 though, I'll add more dialogue to them once I find the happy balance where my brain stops dying from laughter. There is more than in TRS2. Just meh... personal thing with the dialogue. Anyway, there is some. More to come. Some more generic stuff, and some more personal to the character.
I can totally imagined it to be hard.

I can think of one or two writers that seem to excel in sex scenes writing

1) first is Nefastus. They are soo hot and on point that that game could be just sex scene after sex scene and it would work. He really does an amazing thing.

2) pale carnations also does very good, although it may have to do with the specific setting of the game.

3) there was a fantastic game called Estate Dominate. Abandoned. Again, specific setting. But sex scenes writing was among the best you can find. Almost poetry.

Anyway. As I said, wish you best luck. :) you deserve it given your past history as developer.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I can totally imagined it to be hard.

I can think of one or two writers that seem to excel in sex scenes writing

1) first is Nefastus. They are soo hot and on point that that game could be just sex scene after sex scene and it would work. He really does an amazing thing.

2) pale carnations also does very good, although it may have to do with the specific setting of the game.

3) there was a fantastic game called Estate Dominate. Abandoned. Again, specific setting. But sex scenes writing was among the best you can find. Almost poetry.

Anyway. As I said, wish you best luck. :) you deserve it given your past history as developer.
It's more that I decided not to do narration and sticking to the decision, so need to use dialogue and the usual "dirty talking" just makes me laugh because it sounds ridiculous. But anyway.

No cuddly pets harmed. Well outside of the whole "now you went and got everyone killed" -choices, which are given. But even then, I don't think I'll go into grizzly details as is.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the release, and I quite enjoyed it.

Really engaged with the whole Oriental setting that you decided to go with (esp. in terms of the Empire, with building structures, people's clothing, etc etc). It's something that I don't think I've seen you use all that much (if at all) in your previous games.

MC's back story, lore and the whole world building with the conspiracy within the Empire I feel are the biggest strengths here (though I shouldn't be surprised, given Tal tends to do pretty excellent job with such aspects with Sorcerer, TRS1, TRS2, heh).

As for the girls, don't think I have a favorite yet; oh who am I kidding.

Best girl out of them all is Nisha.
;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, good job on the first release Tal, and looking forward to how the story unfolds in the future chapters.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Enjoyed what content there was for this initial release, kinda confused on why there were some segments that seemed missing, like communing with the spirits with the orc just skipped to the next day and after fucking the ghost she just poofed and there was no explanation as to what happened there, just skipped to the same nightmare shown earlier with a bit more tacked on at the end.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Best of luck.
If Nisha is hurt, Drizzt will hunt Tal down!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Enjoyed what content there was for this initial release, kinda confused on why there were some segments that seemed missing, like communing with the spirits with the orc just skipped to the next day and after fucking the ghost she just poofed and there was no explanation as to what happened there, just skipped to the same nightmare shown earlier with a bit more tacked on at the end.
The ancestor spirit thing. Realisitically it just would have been twenty or so screens of flashing lights. Might have been pretty to watch but not much more to it. Although I do recommend clicking the ghost horse in the background. Doesn't answer questions, but still.

As for Yuu, that's intentional, some things are explained at a later date or expanded. As with Sorcerer and TRS/2 not everything gets explained right away, simply because no one knows what happened. And it isn't like you can go asking "Oh hey, I fucked the ghost at the library and she vanished. What happened?"- from the masters. And to my knowledge, there isn't a "society of ghost fuckers" either from where to get answers... yet anyway. >.> It always will be about what the characters know, and they aren't omniscient.

And yes, some portions of some nightmares get repeated if there is a continuation to the nightmare. I tried with just the continuation and it felt... lacking. So it is more aesthetic thing since they don't contain that many renders as is.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The ancestor spirit thing. Realisitically it just would have been twenty or so screens of flashing lights. Might have been pretty to watch but not much more to it. Although I do recommend clicking the ghost horse in the background. Doesn't answer questions, but still.
Fair enough, just felt like things were heading towards showing us so i found it jarring to suddenly jump to the next morning.
As for Yuu, that's intentional, some things are explained at a later date or expanded. As with Sorcerer and TRS/2 not everything gets explained right away, simply because no one knows what happened. And it isn't like you can go asking "Oh hey, I fucked the ghost at the library and she vanished. What happened?"- from the masters. And to my knowledge, there isn't a "society of ghost fuckers" either from where to get answers... yet anyway. >.> It always will be about what the characters know, and they aren't omniscient.
I get that, again though i just found it jarring, such a sudden jump from 'poof' to 'nightmare'. I've never played your other games so your style is unfamiliar to me.
And yes, some portions of some nightmares get repeated if there is a continuation to the nightmare. I tried with just the continuation and it felt... lacking. So it is more aesthetic thing since they don't contain that many renders as is.
Oh i meant nothing by that, perhaps saying 'tacked on' threw you off, i just meant that's what happened, A went on to B then to C.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Fair enough, just felt like things were heading towards showing us so i found it jarring to suddenly jump to the next morning.

I get that, again though i just found it jarring, such a sudden jump from 'poof' to 'nightmare'. I've never played your other games so your style is unfamiliar to me.

Oh i meant nothing by that, perhaps saying 'tacked on' threw you off, i just meant that's what happened, A went on to B then to C.
It's a bit transitional issue, I'll admit. I need to see how to increase the "fade to black" time when it comes those kind of scenes so there is more longer visual representation of "this is the end of this scene, for now."

And don't worry, my brain just gets the idea that X needs to explained and now, it isn't necessarily aimed at you, just something that my brain picks up and you just happen to be the latest commenter or something. Anyway.

TL;DR I'll see what I can do to make the scene transition more clear or something. I'll note things down, and I might expand somethings (done in the past) when I get the time to do so. So thus thanks for the feedback.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes