4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Old Man Dude

Feb 12, 2021
So, reading the posts between you and 'Bingoogus'. Is the repeat of the nightmare at the camp and going to the Academy again after the library intentional? Or a bug? Or the library is the end of this update?

Very nice game by the way... (y)

Reactions: Talothral

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
So, reading the posts between you and 'Bingoogus'. Is the repeat of the nightmare at the camp and going to the Academy again after the library intentional? Or a bug? Or the library is the end of this update?

Very nice game by the way... (y)
If you declined sex with Yuu, there is a bug, wrong jump that I missed somehow, but it fixed in 0.3.0 which is public on 18th give or take. However, there is extended version of the camps nightmare at the end of this version which happens after the library. And the library is end of the current

Last edited:

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Can ghosts get pregnant? Also, this has the same nitpick issue I had with sorcerer when some of the character talk to the mc they don't look at him and are just staring off into space unblinking.

Reactions: Big Horney Bull

thenewkid97

Oct 11, 2019
Absolutely loving this game so far, story driven games are so hard to fine, good ones even more so.
One question tho, what do some of these icons next to the choices mean?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Absolutely loving this game so far, story driven games are so hard to fine, good ones even more so.
One question tho, what do some of these icons next to the choices mean?
There is a list of them what is what is in the "Help" section, icons tab (see image). The kitsune mask isn't thee but it represents the empire. And if I add more, it will be found in that list. And on that note, need to fix the thing for Android for 0.4.0...
icons.jpg

Last edited:

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
The game's characters and story are interesting, but I've got to agree with previous posters: the sex scenes are problematic to the point that a single nude image hinting at more plus a fade to black would be better. It's a stark contrast between the personal interactions between characters and the complete absence of any emotions, passion or even interest.
It's like observing a person that really hates sex having sex, because the concept of what sex is is missing.

There's no dynamic, no mutual attraction, no interest in pleasure. The "dialogue" consists of repeating impersonal lines that could be said by anyone anywhere. It's like the sex scenes are a mandatory addition because you feel the game needs to have them, but you'd rather do without.

Honestly, the game itself is pretty tastefully done and the sex scenes are by far the worst part that's dragging the rest down. I'd almost suggest just cutting them or limiting them to 2-3 stills and focusing on the story & characters if you're not interested in the sex scenes.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The game's characters and story are interesting, but I've got to agree with previous posters: the sex scenes are problematic to the point that a single nude image hinting at more plus a fade to black would be better. It's a stark contrast between the personal interactions between characters and the complete absence of any emotions, passion or even interest.
It's like observing a person that really hates sex having sex, because the concept of what sex is is missing.

There's no dynamic, no mutual attraction, no interest in pleasure. The "dialogue" consists of repeating impersonal lines that could be said by anyone anywhere. It's like the sex scenes are a mandatory addition because you feel the game needs to have them, but you'd rather do without.

Honestly, the game itself is pretty tastefully done and the sex scenes are by far the worst part that's dragging the rest down. I'd almost suggest just cutting them or limiting them to 2-3 stills and focusing on the story & characters if you're not interested in the sex scenes.
This is Tal's 4th game with almost identical sex scenes........I think it's safe to say that this is how he wanna do them....

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1702319274473.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... 0.3.0 has been rendered. Yay. So today I'll code, do post work and make the testing/proofing build and send it out. And that's about it for that update, really.
As for writing, it's on the update eight. Thursday was a bit... hmm... How to put it? Rendering was more resource intensive than I thought, and I don't mean hardware wise but my attention wise. A lot of things needing to check so things aren't poking through. So, I'll write the weekend and start update 0.4.0 on Monday.
I like to avoid spoilers for now so, more things under testing. You know what I do by now, there has been some interesting things seen during the VN's. Aliens that you can see through, trolls, gorgons, and what not. So what can I do in here? Outside of the snow elves and nagas? There are things I can try. Like her. Although this was more of test of the environment than the figure, since there are all those little hidden renders I need to make, and need environments that I don't necessarily use for the story for them... Not happy with the HDRI and water, but those can be fixed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Hey Talothral maybe change the lighting here or make the text a little darker? Us old folks may find it a little difficult to read ;)

And Guenwyhar is my favorite character so far! :love:
I'll add outlines or something for them, should make it easier to read regardless of light conditions.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I'll add outlines or something for them, should make it easier to read regardless of light conditions.
I had some problems too in a different spot but turning the text box opacity to 10% (from 0) took care of it. Wouldn't help in your example ofc.

Reactions: Talothral

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You need to manually check and add the permissions. For some reason (I suspect an android update) some devices doesn't pop up the "This program needs xxx permissions". Thus you need to manually set them.
This fixed it for me, only game I think I've ever seen on my phone that failed to pop the permissions notification though, so that's weird.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Adding outlines for text makes it pretty much always readable, regardless of background colour or light conditions, with few very rare exceptions.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
fo he.gif
How about our ascended now young deity fabulous maiden carrying our NEPHILIM child Booooo carying the headline of each scene as if she is organising the life of MC from her up and high above spheres of power as she be watching over his life?
Adding outlines for text makes it pretty much always readable, regardless of background colour or light conditions, with few very rare exceptions.
ho hoo.gif

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 21 Votes