muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
How do i play swf file? Help please
FYI... you should be able to run it with chrome or firefox but they are killing off the flash abilities.

- Download the standalone web player (flash player projector) from here...

- After it's downloaded, put it in a safe spot where you won't move it
- Right click on the tits.swf and select properties
- Look at "Opens With" and select "Change"
- Navigate to where you put the "flashplayer_xx_sa.exe" for safekeeping and select that file. Select "apply"
- Return to the "tits.swf" and double-click that file. It should run now and every other swf file will now automatically use the flashplayer.exe to run it.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks my dude. What's the difference in the content? Maybe I missed what the edited busts are earlier in the thread but I've not heard of this before.
The edited version changes busts like the new anno's thicc bust to be a little bit less thicc. nothing more

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
is there a general walkthrough for this yet? I think I got pretty far but I have no idea where the story is headed... I think I stopped at the Bug planet, then lost some interest. Met that one Monkey barista that wanted to switch genders did her storyline and just stopped playing

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
is there a general walkthrough for this yet? I think I got pretty far but I have no idea where the story is headed... I think I stopped at the Bug planet, then lost some interest. Met that one Monkey barista that wanted to switch genders did her storyline and just stopped playing
No walkthrough.

Things like this generally don't have them. Walkthrough's for short VN's take a few hours, something like this would take a hell of a long time especially with how many things you can do depending on gender and transformation.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
its text And image mix game but mostly its text images only provide a image of whats described much like coc only space themed

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
its text And image mix game but mostly its text images only provide a image of whats described much like coc only space themed
I don't think sprites in a corner depicting a character count as the images he was referring to.

There are no sex images, it's all text based.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
There's not really a walkthrough so much as a wiki:
Each planet has content, enemy encounters, and optional quests in addition to the NPCs and item drops that you generally can't get in other places. Have fun with the wiki, and check Fenoxo's website for the changelogs if you want to keep up with the content--I personally don't find it worthwhile to download every new version, but to each their own.

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
as another work around;

make a new document with "<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="*name of flash file without the stars*" width="100%" height="100%"></object>"

save as "flash workaround.html" or something.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
let me re phrase this where on Mhen’ga is Milly cause i cant find her anywhere. is it time/ date specific on her location?

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Links are down because new builds are up. From 8/f/

TiTS 0.7.153 Backer Build (Still No Tracking)
Normal Game
.swf:

/f/ Edition (Edited Busts)
.swf:

Notes:
I don't keep old versions hosted.
Open the .swf files with the standalone flash player ( ), not your browser.

TiTS 0.7.153 unofficial mobile builds
Android APK:

Android APK for Intel CPU's:

iOS IPA:

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
let me re phrase this where on Mhen’ga is Milly cause i cant find her anywhere. is it time/ date specific on her location?
She's found at the location of the probe you're after(the east end of the map) If you already have the probe, you may need to do the scene again.

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes