Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
What changed from .129 to .130?
0.7.130:

• Centaurs don’t get enough love, so I added a centaur-only scene to Ula’s options.
  • Tentacle-tails also don’t get enough love, and you guessed it: Ula has a scene for them now.
  • New busts: Ula and Paige.
  • Paige can now be dismissed or picked back up.
  • It looks like Jacques00 added the broodmother perk from an NPC pregnancy on Tarkus. This will likely be reverted in the future. If we do a broodmother thing, I’d prefer it be tied to a sufficient amount of ANY pregnancy, not just one.
  • Kiro found Urta’s panties.

Lariun

Dec 23, 2017
You can always check the fenoxo main site for update details :)
I could yes, I even have it bookmarked. But that would ruin my image of complete laziness. And now the info is also here for anyone else that doesn't want to look it up. Thanks rowenw11.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I could yes, I even have it bookmarked. But that would ruin my image of complete laziness. And now the info is also here for anyone else that doesn't want to look it up. Thanks rowenw11.
You know, I kinda admire that level of laziness. It must be hard to achieve, posting about it and waiting rather than just clicking a link... I think I've found your spirit animal XD
my-cat-took-my-spot-on-the-couch-so-i-25988691.png

Vgamer

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks Palp as always for the upload!

A bit of a tangent, and this question is to anyone, but... Out of curiosity, is there a reason people don't use something like bakaloader2 for flash games? I originally got it with an MnF package. Now I've used it for years for all my flash files and never had any issue with it, functions just as a flash player would. Is the actual flash player, player just a better option that I'm ignorant about?

I've noticed a lot of people asking how they can run stuff on their desktop. Works for all .swf files and even has a frame navigator for some flash files. (Not knowledgeable enough to know why some do and don't, probably something to do with how it's formatted and maybe even to keep assets from being taken.)

Mar 26, 2017
said something..
1)Well, since TiTS is practically open-source, no worries about stealing assets.
2)There is big difference between flash animations with some scene changing buttons,
and complex game engine designed in OOP model. In the first case, it is possible to freely
navigate between stages / frames.

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
bakaloader2? Never heard of it and wouldn't it make it windows only?
I'l rather use Adobe .

Reactions: HughJarse

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
New update is out for backers

0.7.131 Changelog:

• Ula can now be impregnated. UpcastDrake helped lay out the code foundation for me to fill in all the lovely stuff I wrote into, saving me a good bit of time. Thanks dude!
  • The Biothroc Quadomme has been added to Myrellion’s deep caves. Written by Nonesuch, coded by Jacques00.
  • Added a few missing rooms to Korg’ii Hold.
  • Added Shou’s Taivra bust and Adjatha’s Erika bust.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
New update is out for backers

0.7.131 Changelog:

• Ula can now be impregnated. UpcastDrake helped lay out the code foundation for me to fill in all the lovely stuff I wrote into, saving me a good bit of time. Thanks dude!
  • The Biothroc Quadomme has been added to Myrellion’s deep caves. Written by Nonesuch, coded by Jacques00.
  • Added a few missing rooms to Korg’ii Hold.
  • Added Shou’s Taivra bust and Adjatha’s Erika bust.
i want it bad i have been waiting to impregnate ula

4.20 star(s) 60 Votes