Knuepl

May 30, 2018
Hey, I don't know if this is a bug, or I'm just stupid.

But I constantly have the modifier sealed in saying that with airtight armor on my pheromones don't work. But even when I'm completely naked, that still is the case.

Does anyone know what to do about that

Moko001

Jan 4, 2024
I do like the game but I'm getting annoyed that it seems every person you talk to has similar dialog. Something something took drugs and now I'm a furry. Something something how do you recognize the son/daughter of the most well known business man in the world *surprise pikachu face*. Finally hey lets fuck even though I just met you. The characters just dont feel alive and those that sound like they might have interesting stories to tell, such as the 4 arm bear whos entire race went to war with the galaxy and almost went extinct, dont really say anymore or have any other purpose.

Another thing that bothers me is I'm supposed to be the son/daughter of this huge mining company, that probably dabbles in other things, yet when I go to these newly discovered planets I never once try to find someone to make a profit with. Strait to the beacon and once thats done this unclaimed planet with untold resources on it is no longer my problem.

I would prefer fewer characters with actual purpose instead of numerous characters with essentially the same dialog that you have no business talking to and have no interaction purpose other than to fuck. Even the crew mates dont really do anything. I've only done 2 planets so maybe things wildly change but looking at the wiki it doesnt look good.

Oct 12, 2023
Something something took drugs and now I'm a furry. Something something how do you recognize the son/daughter of the most well known business man in the world *surprise pikachu face*. Finally hey lets fuck even though I just met you. The characters just dont feel alive and those that sound like they might have interesting stories to tell,
Tbf Tfs are quite big thing that universes so make sense that a lot people are modded but yeah gets annoying.

"Ah yes you have two dicks, wings, and JJ size breasts, i could tell that you were modded yes"

And most ot the mods do have lots of Libido or the races are already horny as hell, modding makes people look better so everyone is kinda just constantly horny (which is literally the only reason why the kui-tan are on Myrellion, they need more women, fuck them i am sending to Mhen'ga) also it's very likely if noty guaranteed that Victor manipulated Mc's genes to look hotter and better than the average people.

And tbfff the MC isn't really assigned to do business at least for now, the whole probe hunting thing is (allegedly) their test to see if they are worth it, wow! thank you father who died by own mistakes and left like 600 hundred half siblings out there AND shit load of lovers that you treated as a side meat! (pink was done dirty, fuck you Victor) very nice!

I've only done 2 planets so maybe things wildly change but looking at the wiki it doesnt look good.
Uveto and ironically New texas (y'know "Treatment only makes you horny" planet) feel the most alive and better on that regard imo but it does kinda depend on which character you are going for, you might like Tessa, Fissiana, and Mirrin from what it seems imo.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Man is been a long ass time since I last played this game (Kineticists had just been implemented and you still couldn't mash 1 to chug items lol) glad to see improvements all around! anyway I have a few questions:

Do Kineticists staff weapons get the Mercenary's Low-Tech Solutions bonus damage since they don't have the energy weapon tag?

Are Mercenaries still the best dealing with hordes? IDK if Kineticists' Entropic Wave+ Debris Field now deals better with multiple enemies than just going Unga Bunga with Cleave+Lunge.

P.S: Silent Shrimp? love that M.I.B refference lol.

Oct 12, 2023
Do Kineticists staff weapons get the Mercenary's Low-Tech Solutions bonus damage since they don't have the energy weapon tag?
I believe so iirc.
Are Mercenaries still the best dealing with hordes? IDK if Kineticists' Entropic Wave+ Debris Field now deals better with multiple enemies than just going Unga Bunga with Cleave+Lunge.
Yes and No.

Mercenaries do end fights much faster but Kineticists are indeed better against hordes. that said Ranged Mercenary (Rapid Fire, Second Shot, Sturm Drang) is overall the best class imo, you can do like 300 damage in 1 turn.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I believe so iirc.

Yes and No.

Mercenaries do end fights much faster but Kineticists are indeed better against hordes. that said Ranged Mercenary (Rapid Fire, Second Shot, Sturm Drang) is overall the best class imo, you can do like 300 damage in 1 turn.
Really? if that's reliable damage then 300 is awesome! I ended up making a build that did around 500-700 damage a turn with Melee Smuggler but it required you to crit in order to proc that, also required pretty specific items like Siegwulfe and Custom Shock Gear as your main weapon.

Thanks to Custom Shock Gear Stun Chance normal melee hits could trigger Sneak Attack extra damage, add to that Second Attack, Can Oppener for a guaranteed crit on your first attack, Twist the Knife for extra Bleed damage & the fact Siegwulfe would copy all your melee perks and the damage went nova whenever you landed a crit.

Had to always grow wings to hit flying enemies tho, not sure if now it would work since AFAIK you have to "take off" as a special ability to hit flying enemies and can't just attack always on the first turn (basically IDK if you lose Can Opener benefit if you don't attack on your first turn.)

Mekkor

Sep 24, 2018
anybody got the newest drop 096?
096 is public because of the Dhaal party changes so you can just download it from Fenoxo website directly
Although, there is one patreon exclusive After party scene so a backer version would have more content

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Forgot to ask but does every skill in the Kineticists' deck works like it's Force Darts? (aka: Accuracy comes from Intelligence, power comes from Willpower)

I'm at Dhaal and gotta choose wether to get the SensoryDampener or Cybernetic Subprocessor implant.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I do like the game but I'm getting annoyed that it seems every person you talk to has similar dialog. Something something took drugs and now I'm a furry. Something something how do you recognize the son/daughter of the most well known business man in the world *surprise pikachu face*. Finally hey lets fuck even though I just met you. The characters just dont feel alive and those that sound like they might have interesting stories to tell, such as the 4 arm bear whos entire race went to war with the galaxy and almost went extinct, dont really say anymore or have any other purpose.

Another thing that bothers me is I'm supposed to be the son/daughter of this huge mining company, that probably dabbles in other things, yet when I go to these newly discovered planets I never once try to find someone to make a profit with. Strait to the beacon and once thats done this unclaimed planet with untold resources on it is no longer my problem.

I would prefer fewer characters with actual purpose instead of numerous characters with essentially the same dialog that you have no business talking to and have no interaction purpose other than to fuck. Even the crew mates dont really do anything. I've only done 2 planets so maybe things wildly change but looking at the wiki it doesnt look good.
I agree tbh, the only character that picked my interest was the sexbot, which had a much bigger story than just sex. Blizzy was a fun sidequest too, convincing her to love her small/flat chest and helping her grow the camgirl career was engaging.
Normally my gameplay results in:
  1. Talk to NPC, lore dump, blah blah blah, etc.
  2. Onto the sex scene.
  3. Some sidequest for an item or credits.
  4. Accidental transformation because I was stupid enough to not read it.
  5. Repeat step 1

Hoovie2222

Formerly 'JoJoscrazyworld'
Nov 9, 2022
Welp, first time posting here but I feel like these threads already summed up pretty much all the problems with the game already. I've been following the game since about 4 years ish?(can't remember) back when they added Zheng shi and honestly it's been painful to see how things went.

Just had a question since I have no clue if my shit is bugged out or not. I can't talk to Kiro no matter where I am. I don't know what I answered on Canadia but honestly I've been playing wingman for ages now and I don't know if my shit is just bugged out or not. No matter which bar I can't talk with Kiro and can't progress her story. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Guys I would like to ask for an endgame save file with maximum futa-on-male content. I scoured a lot of pages and used search function but saves I found were either outdated or the content was focused around MC being a Dom and/or impregnating others.
I'm on android. And going through game myself even with cheats, on the time I have is going to take a week to reach endgame content.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Right, that'll only get worse with William's missing zhengshi content(as it involves tons of laquine schween). Though there's been quite a few released that arent "horse cocked dom #395". Mostly in dhaal though.
Dhaal is simply the best probe planet overall in my opinion (even though tailsex isn't really my thing). It dodges most of the tropes the game regurgitates and manages to be it's own distinct thing with its own distinct aliens and themes. Zeng Shi is probably the worst. There's nothing about it that particularly screams pirate or takes advantage of the fact that you're dealing with criminals in a completely lawless environment. It's just furry futa gangbang land with slaves tossed in. Hell, Dhaal manages to present itself as a more wild and dangerous place.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Really? if that's reliable damage then 300 is awesome! I ended up making a build that did around 500-700 damage a turn with Melee Smuggler but it required you to crit in order to proc that, also required pretty specific items like Siegwulfe and Custom Shock Gear as your main weapon.

Thanks to Custom Shock Gear Stun Chance normal melee hits could trigger Sneak Attack extra damage, add to that Second Attack, Can Oppener for a guaranteed crit on your first attack, Twist the Knife for extra Bleed damage & the fact Siegwulfe would copy all your melee perks and the damage went nova whenever you landed a crit.

Had to always grow wings to hit flying enemies tho, not sure if now it would work since AFAIK you have to "take off" as a special ability to hit flying enemies and can't just attack always on the first turn (basically IDK if you lose Can Opener benefit if you don't attack on your first turn.)
kineticist has the highest potential of single target damage though, albeit you need to get lvl 12 to get access to it

I mean I manage to reliably 2 tap sophora, frost wyrm or other boss enemies with entropic leech (freeze them) and then gravity crush (it deals huge crushing damage ignores all resistances and still profits from the deep freeze effect so I can dish out a good 700+ with it usually killing whatever I am hitting. I do have maxed out int and willpower tho, and a staff (sleet staff) so it probably wont work as well if you havnt high stats).

tbh I am thinking of turning myself goo so I can use the core to get +20 to both stats, but that would be evil and I dont want to be evil xD (also goo seems like it locks you out of lot of stuff)

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
kineticist has the highest potential of single target damage though, albeit you need to get lvl 12 to get access to it

I mean I manage to reliably 2 tap sophora, frost wyrm or other boss enemies with entropic leech (freeze them) and then gravity crush (it deals huge crushing damage ignores all resistances and still profits from the deep freeze effect so I can dish out a good 700+ with it usually killing whatever I am hitting. I do have maxed out int and willpower tho, and a staff (sleet staff) so it probably wont work as well if you havnt high stats).

tbh I am thinking of turning myself goo so I can use the core to get +20 to both stats, but that would be evil and I dont want to be evil xD (also goo seems like it locks you out of lot of stuff)
Awesome! thought question: you sure it's gravitic crush and not psychic slam the piece of that 2 hit combo? gravitic crush says it does high unresistible damage, while psychic slam says it does crushing damage, thought frozen bonus only triggered on crushing.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes