Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
We both uploaded our own imagepack builds from the public source code.
I am not Hones and we did not collaborate on a single build (unless it was built using my build environment I guess).

I still check the /f/ thread more often.
I think the confusion came about because of my wording, where I meant to say a build by me and another by you, I guess it came across as one build by both?

n27anuxi

Aug 8, 2017
Here try this but no promises this is the first time I've tried compiling TiTs from source and it was a bitch fyi

BOOBS R9-1.0.2
SWF:
EXE:

BOOBS R9-1.0.2 ImagePack
SWF:
EXE:
What's the difference between mod and orig?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
question this is at the bottom of the mine where is the one that controls all the slaves that looks like moth
That'd be the northeastern corner. The airlock where you put your shiny new spacesuit to plot-relevant use is conversely in the southeast, by the by.

Given that her square is literally the only one in the mine that has an icon indicating the presence of something I have no idea how you haven't stumbled on her just by exploring...:unsure:

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
was considerering getting into this game when i noticed that the incest has been removed(according to the wiki) is this true? is there a patch to bring it back?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
was considerering getting into this game when i noticed that the incest has been removed(according to the wiki) is this true? is there a patch to bring it back?
Sorta (the whole thing with the MC's half-sister was actually still in entirely unchanged last I played) and not that I know but iunno 'bout that mod someone linked earlier here.
Was kind of a niche thing at the best of times though so you're really grasping at straws if you play this game for *that* particular fetish.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
If that's the reason your avoiding this then take a look at the modded version a few comments above yours, the BOOBS links, I don't know what else is added but it restores some of the incest stuff at least.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
1: i dont like when when people change their game because of some jag-off thats never even going to play it
2: impreg+incest on a game that doesnt look like chicken scratch is rare enough for me to grasp at straws

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
If that's the reason your avoiding this then take a look at the modded version a few comments above yours, the BOOBS links, I don't know what else is added but it restores some of the incest stuff at least.
thank you ill give it a go but the biggest disappointment is that fenoxo wont be making more incest content in the future

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
they can always do what other creators have done: make backups on other platforms. its not like they lack a way to advertise it CoC is on every imagebooru ever
id advise blogspot, their own website, subscribestar, or maybe try a new one like liberapay

cookie jar

Oct 14, 2017
they can always do what other creators have done: make backups on other platforms. its not like they lack a way to advertise it CoC is on every imagebooru ever
id advise blogspot, their own website, subscribestar, or maybe try a new one like liberapay
That topic was discussed pretty extensively when Fen anounced that they'd remove the incest content due to changed patreon policies.
Bottom line is, moving to a different platform would take a lot of resources from the game developement, wich most likely would hit them harder as far as losing patreons is concerned than removing the incest portion of the game. And you never know how many of the patreons will actually follow them to the new platform, whatever it might be. Maintaining different versions - one with incest and one incest free - would eat up eben more resources and probably lead to disgruntled patreons on either side of the fence.
From a corporate point of view it was easier to go the route they went and eliminate this particular fetish.
Back before TITS when Fen was doing CoC he basically used a donation system on his blog to finance the game development. So I'd hazard a guess he was very aware of the other possibilities and their pros and cons. But TITS is way bigger than CoC ever was. It simply isn't that easy to move your entire business lineup like that especially given the size the TITS business venture has reached. Given this is their livelihood, they are forced to think along corporate lines more than hey probably like. Doens't change that they have to make a living.
Things just aren't that simple or, fom a different point of view, they are exceptionally simple. ;)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Besides what was said above if I understood correctly the root issue is that Patreon is under pressure from the payment processors (PayPal and what have you) that handle the actual money flow to prune the sort of content that might lead to distinctly unprofitable legal entanglements if some Bible-thumping jackass gets the bright idea to sue for jillion dollars in fine American tradition or somesuch. GLHF getting away from *those* and finding an alternative service with the long-term viablity and stability to be worth migrating your business to...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Has an image pack for this been posted yet? The changelog for .7.263 on fenoxo references the imagepack version.
Where does it mention an imagepack?
Fen said:
0.7.263 Changelog:
  • I added a small scene for Valentines day to the game. It’s a last minute thing that comes with a fun little buff/debuff for doing it. Enjoy!
  • Bugs were fixed.
Yep, that’s really it! I’m tired now, so enjoy the holiday!

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes