Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well I use Adblock Plus which usually gets the job done, but even when I got to the download it said it would take an hour.
And I seriously doubt any version of TiTS should take an hour to download, so I canceled and cut my losses.

I'm sure there's a way to use the site, but it's left a sour taste in my mouth. Not to sound ungrateful.
I'll just wait for a Mega link, or hell there's probably better things I could be doing with my time anyway. No offense.
Which version do you want swf or ??

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Oh okay thanks.

Where do I click to download?
I worked it out but misleading ad links are a red flag for me personally.
I'll use a different host next time. Was using zippy cus the APK's tend to go over normal size limits and zippy is a official approved for here.

Openload maybe? Never used it
Net gonna use mega due to i would need to make a account

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'll use a different host next time. Was using zippy cus the APK's tend to go over normal size limits and zippy is a official approved for here.

Openload maybe? Never used it
Net gonna use mega due to i would need to make a account
Then please stick with Zippy. Openload is full of shitty ads here and there, that (at least personally speaking) not even adblocker manages to block. Plus it's really not that reliable since sometimes go slow, other fast, then very slow and so on.

This is my personal opinion, obviously. It's you who decide in the end.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
Then please stick with Zippy. Openload is full of shitty ads here and there, that (at least personally speaking) not even adblocker manages to block. Plus it's really not that reliable since sometimes go slow, other fast, then very slow and so on.

This is my personal opinion, obviously. It's you who decide in the end.
Well i don't care honestly, but he isn't the first to complain about zippy

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Well i don't care honestly, but he isn't the first to complain about zippy
Well I use Adblock Plus which usually gets the job done, but even when I got to the download it said it would take an hour.
And I seriously doubt any version of TiTS should take an hour to download, so I canceled and cut my losses.

I'm sure there's a way to use the site, but it's left a sour taste in my mouth. Not to sound ungrateful.
I'll just wait for a Mega link, or hell there's probably better things I could be doing with my time anyway. No offense.
I also use adblock and have never had trouble with zippy. I've had trouble with sites that redirect me whilst trying to get to zippy, but adblock seems to fully suppress whatever they have running on their download pages. At least for me that is. If it matters, I'm using uBlock Origin on google chrome. If you decide to try it again, sometimes right clicking and opening the download link in a new tab skips a few types of adware.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
SWF - -
AIR - -
APK X86 - -
APK ARM - -

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BreakD

Aug 24, 2017
Just want to say thanks again for the people taking the time to put these up for the rest of us despite this game updating every 5 hours, you guys are awesome!

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
SWF - -
AIR - -
APK X86 - -
APK ARM - -

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Where can i find the new ship Sidewinder?
You can find it somewhere on the last planet, zeng shi if I remember right.
It's supposed to be on the forge level right after the boss (the cousin's new bodyguard) and you need to have an access card or something from someone on the same level as the boss.
i'm not a 100% sure of everything I just said, but It's on zeng shi.
Also, I don't know if you can do much with it yet, since the ship update is not done.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes