Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Here it is. Thanks for taking a look.

Edit. When I tried to upload it, it said that "this file does not have an allowed extension."
try here or

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This should be it

OK just had a look and the save file loads fine for me without any error (see spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So just make sure that you are placing the save in the correct location with the correct name:
File Name should be - TiTs_3.sol
And the .sol location is:
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\CZF7DKTN\localhost

Reactions: johnconnor

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTS_0.7.240
SWF -
EXE -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FOLDER -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTS_0.7.241
SWF -
EXE -

Changelog: See shyvors post

FOLDER -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Sorry can't help you, I can't get the backer builds anymore, you're gonna have to hope that @shyvor or someone else uploads the new update.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn did they track your account?
No I got the swf from 8ch the guy there lost access after Gedan (a guy who works with fen) made a change to the way accounts connected to their site.
Gedan said:
Just gone done fiddling some things around in the back-end of the website to clean up a lot of how we were handling Patreon user data. Part of it was adding support for multiple projects to be handled side-by-side, so, anybody who had existing Patreon bindings for their TiTS backer status will have to re-link their account. I did a lot (read: a lot) of testing to try and make sure this was as smooth as possible, but as always, there’s probably a bunch of shit I done fucked up, so post away if it doesn’t work or you get some errors. At least the profile page has fancy status messages to tell you if things worked or burst into flames now!

Reactions: Spicy Shino

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
sorry later then usual:

SWF -
AIR -
APK ARM -
APK X86 -

Spicy Shino

Aug 17, 2016
No I got the swf from 8ch the guy there lost access after Gedan (a guy who works with fen) made a change to the way accounts connected to their site.
Oh okay thanks.
sorry later then usual:

SWF -
AIR -
APK ARM -
APK X86 -
Where do I click to download?
I worked it out but misleading ad links are a red flag for me personally.

Spicy Shino

Aug 17, 2016
Do you not use an adblocker like Ublock Origin?
Well I use Adblock Plus which usually gets the job done, but even when I got to the download it said it would take an hour.
And I seriously doubt any version of TiTS should take an hour to download, so I canceled and cut my losses.

I'm sure there's a way to use the site, but it's left a sour taste in my mouth. Not to sound ungrateful.
I'll just wait for a Mega link, or hell there's probably better things I could be doing with my time anyway. No offense.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes