Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
The game does seem to have basically burnt out entirely from the move to Javascript from Flash. Large portions of the Wiki are 3-5 years out of date, Dhaal existed for 4 years and is basically still almost entirely empty but already moved past, lots of whales paid out for self insert characters who are just bog standard Futa/Shemale/herms.

It's really rather sad the state the game is in. It lacks the cohesion of old CoC and even CoC 2 now and feels almost like Flexible Survival, but it lacks FS's variance in Kinks/TF/monsterfucking/openness. I feel like CoC2 was supposed to be the more "story/combat/companions" game while TiTS was the transformation happy, fetish heavy, space adventure that leaned harder into the smut. Yet CoC2 is rivalling TiTS now in content and zones, matches TiTS in companions (if we take the Wayfort NPC's into account), and hell COC2 now comically now has more NPC's you can knock up than a game over twice its age. Despite Savin not being a fan at ALL of pregnancy (Cait).

I dunno how to recover it to be honest. Probably a codex overhaul on quests and content to start. A massive Wiki update and some fresh writers and character designs too maybe.

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
The game does seem to have basically burnt out entirely from the move to Javascript from Flash. Large portions of the Wiki are 3-5 years out of date, Dhaal existed for 4 years and is basically still almost entirely empty but already moved past, lots of whales paid out for self insert characters who are just bog standard Futa/Shemale/herms.

It's really rather sad the state the game is in. It lacks the cohesion of old CoC and even CoC 2 now and feels almost like Flexible Survival, but it lacks FS's variance in Kinks/TF/monsterfucking/openness. I feel like CoC2 was supposed to be the more "story/combat/companions" game while TiTS was the transformation happy, fetish heavy, space adventure that leaned harder into the smut. Yet CoC2 is rivalling TiTS now in content and zones, matches TiTS in companions (if we take the Wayfort NPC's into account), and hell COC2 now comically now has more NPC's you can knock up than a game over twice its age. Despite Savin not being a fan at ALL of pregnancy (Cait).

I dunno how to recover it to be honest. Probably a codex overhaul on quests and content to start. A massive Wiki update and some fresh writers and character designs too maybe.
Haha I gave up a while ago, no disrespect to the team but as a java dev and software eng, to me it looked clear as day they had no idea what they were getting into trying to switch to JS with regards to the workload and timescale for so few people. Swear we were in limbo for almost a year waiting for them to just have a functional version of it, then another few months just to rerelease each area :ROFLMAO: It was like retail and hospitality industries after Covid, just a shell or an imitation of what it once was. Yeah they managed to do it but I think it broke them along the way.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Haha I gave up a while ago, no disrespect to the team but as a java dev and software eng, to me it looked clear as day they had no idea what they were getting into trying to switch to JS with regards to the workload and timescale for so few people. Swear we were in limbo for almost a year waiting for them to just have a functional version of it, then another few months just to rerelease each area :ROFLMAO: It was like retail and hospitality industries after Covid, just a shell or an imitation of what it once was. Yeah they managed to do it but I think it broke them along the way.
Im not a software engi, but seeing them announced they were starting JS port like 2 months before Flash was slated to die, even though its death was announced years prior further proves what you said

SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
clear as day they had no idea what they were getting into trying to switch to JS with regards to the workload and timescale for so few people.
Im not a software engi, but seeing them announced they were starting JS port like 2 months before Flash was slated to die, even though its death was announced years prior further proves what you said
They should never have started TiTS on Flash when it had a written death date by the time they started the project. They probably thought they'd be done before Flash went under, and fucked up.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
They should never have started TiTS on Flash when it had a written death date by the time they started the project. They probably thought they'd be done before Flash went under, and fucked up.
I'd say 'live and learn' but that would imply cuck man and crew actually bother to learn without being forced to which, come to think of it, they probably like it.

Oct 12, 2023
should be something along the lines of :
-added scene to X (might be bugged)
-added scene to Y (untested)
-fixed issues with X
-fixed issues with Y
-found a bug with X
"Just saw an polished feature with no bugs in TITS.

Fenoxo.com has fallen, Billions must be fucked in the ass with 50 inch futa dicks"

• Haha
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
nah its probably more like:

Fixed catastrophic soft lock bug
Introduced new catastrophic soft lock bug
Fixed minor issues
added new futa/changed old charater into futa/gave old charater a new futa option
Fixed some kind of minor issue
Added some kind of bust for a charater who is not in game yet
Touched on the story

(warning this is hugely optimistic)

bleargh1

Jun 2, 2020
I also want to say even as a gay man this game has possibly way to many characters with dicks.
Futas are the big thing now, apparently. Seems like easily 2/3rds of this game's sexual content and COC2 are nothing but futas, and even going on rule34 type sites you seem to see at least half of it as futa stuff as well. I just want cute girls and hot guys, not this sexual equivalent of the annoying OC who can do everything!

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes