FoxCrest

Aug 30, 2018
Here's a mod of TiTs some of you may be interested in giving a try.
BOOBS a TiTs Mod

BOOBS is a mod of TiTs by based off of the
"The general aims of this mod are to: reverse stupid decisions, add a select few submitted characters/vendors/mods/github pull requests (already on top of the github portion, at least for personal targets) that are either rejected/half implemented/dead WIP, changing over to a more personally soothing black and orange or the inverse colour scheme (potentially see if it can changed in game), add a monk start with a pysonic's skill tree, adding in user requests (e.g. nipple colours and de-baderging Dr's Badger's machine) and general minor QOL items."

BOOBS R9-0.0.0 - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BOOBS Folder -
How do you use this mod? The requirments/pre requisites section isn't very descriptive.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Do the backer builds always have an image pack?
Also other than the mod Hones mentioned are there any other?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Would there be any way to edit the image pack?
You could if you used the public code from git and then compile your edited version, or I suppose you could use a flash editor and see if you can edit the resources that way, or maybe decompile the swf file and modify the images that way.
But yes there are ways you could edit the images and then compile your own modified version of the TiTs ImagePack.
Do the backer builds always have an image pack?
Also other than the mod Hones mentioned are there any other?
The ImagePacks are fairly new but I guess fen will now have to release a new version with each update in which case yes there should be a new imagepack version with each update whether or not they will include new image though is a different matter.
No not that I know of anyway BOOBS is the only TiTs mod that I have seen

Reactions: Xazz

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
guys do you know how the image pack works? i downloaded the new version with the pack but it seems the same as before.

Feb 18, 2018
guys do you know how the image pack works? i downloaded the new version with the pack but it seems the same as before.
Image pack adds a button next to NPC avatars that allow to show the image full size (the same image you'd find in github/assets/images/npcs/AuthorsName/_source/CharactersName.png) It's also supposed to add extra images that you'd find mid-scene, but the only one I managed to find so far was for doing Penny from behind.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Sure here's an exe for you

BOOBS R9-0.0.0 EXE - - - -
Could you share version
R9.1.0.1
...please?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
BOOBS R9-1.0.1
SWF: - - - -
EXE: - - - -
BOOBS Folder -

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
It's been quite a while since I last played this one, so I'm wondering if anyone could answer how far the main storyline managed to progress?

I really loved this game but I kind of lost the will to play every single update, especially since it seemed like there was always ton of new "extra" stuff, while the actual story never seemed to get an update. Just to clarify, I'm not bitching about it, I'm genuinely curious regarding the progression of storyline.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
It's been quite a while since I last played this one, so I'm wondering if anyone could answer how far the main storyline managed to progress?

I really loved this game but I kind of lost the will to play every single update, especially since it seemed like there was always ton of new "extra" stuff, while the actual story never seemed to get an update. Just to clarify, I'm not bitching about it, I'm genuinely curious regarding the progression of storyline.
There has been a bit of story progress since then centred around...

Reactions: Dreadder

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTS 0.7.261 Public

EXE - - - -
SWF - - - -
AIR - - - -
ARM APK - - - -
x86 APK - - - -

There is no ImagePack version for this update.
A post from Fen on his blog when asked if there was an ImagePack version for 0.7.261:
"Updates for it aren’t going to be that regular, but once my “weekend” ends and I can get decent work hours again, I’ll see what I can do."
TiTs Folder -

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018

Uveto is basically 100% sideshow, or filler to put it less politely. (inb4 "are they still on Uveto?") But yeah as already mentioned the next actual storyline area is in - and not only was it added a while ago, the actual mainplot parts there are more or less wrapped up already.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Uveto is basically 100% sideshow, or filler to put it less politely. (inb4 "are they still on Uveto?") But yeah as already mentioned the next actual storyline area is in - and not only was it added a while ago, the actual mainplot parts there are more or less wrapped up already.
So they're just milking patrons with micro-updates every week and don't make any decent progress? :eek:

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes