nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Just use a stand-alone flashplayer like or you can download the TiTs exe version I provided here -
Thanks for the links. They work for me. Just one last question... I've always played the public version online so I don't know the difference between the normal Tits link and the image pack link. I checked both and I didn't notice anything different at the start. So where are all the pics located in image pack? Are they for scenes and events?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for the links. They work for me. Just one last question... I've always played the public version online so I don't know the difference between the normal Tits link and the image pack link. I checked both and I didn't notice anything different at the start. So where are all the pics located in image pack? Are they for scenes and events?
Yes they are for some scenes, not all. There are around 60 images and some of those are just variants of the same image. There are only a small (tiny) amount of scenes that currently have images so for most of the game you wont see any.

Reactions: nad destroyer

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I just want to know when they plan on releasing a version where we can get the Frostwyrm Ichor.
You'd probably be better off asking that on *their* forum, or blog comments. The save editor already has all the body parts tho.

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
SWF -
AIR -
ARM APK -
x86 APK -

MegaUP will be following, getting shitty up speed there atm
Edit 1: tried again 2-3 times, MegaUP is still having slow upload

Delirios Soldier

Nov 22, 2018
anybody know how to trigger the korgonne hold event
from fenoxo's site:
The War for Korg’ii Hold test has been disabled. Instead, the event will now start as normal. To begin it, you must enter the hold with the following conditions met:
  • 60% translation progress (Viewable in the korgonne codex entry).
  • Be level 9+.
  • Ula cannot have a visibly pregnant belly.

cursedsamurai

May 29, 2017
SWF -
AIR -
ARM APK -
x86 APK -

MegaUP will be following, getting shitty up speed there atm
How do you run the image pack that we got with 0.7.257 with this one?

Or is it not possible?

shyvor

Jun 6, 2017
TiTS_0.7.259
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

jonthedoe

Jan 16, 2018
hey, are you able to post the Image Pack version?
TiTS_0.7.259
SWF - -
AIR - -
ARM APK - -
x86 APK - -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hey, are you able to post the Image Pack version?
I don't think there was an image pack version for the 0.7.259 update, The public update will be out in a few hours so just wait for that.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
TiTS 0.7.260 Public

EXE - - - -
SWF - - - -
AIR - - - -
ARM APK - - - -
x86 APK - - - -

Image Pack SWF - - - -
Image Pack EXE - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TiTs Folder -

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Here's a mod of TiTs some of you may be interested in giving a try.
BOOBS a TiTs Mod

BOOBS is a mod of TiTs by based off of the
"The general aims of this mod are to: reverse stupid decisions, add a select few submitted characters/vendors/mods/github pull requests (already on top of the github portion, at least for personal targets) that are either rejected/half implemented/dead WIP, changing over to a more personally soothing black and orange or the inverse colour scheme (potentially see if it can changed in game), add a monk start with a pysonic's skill tree, adding in user requests (e.g. nipple colours and de-baderging Dr's Badger's machine) and general minor QOL items."

BOOBS R9-0.0.0 - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BOOBS Folder -

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes