falcon123123

May 6, 2023
I am at 66% of the game and I am in the puzzle of stones under the tombs, it tells me that I have to move the stone but I tried with every object I have and I don't know how to achieve it, could someone guide me?
1710481715468.png

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I am at 66% of the game and I am in the puzzle of stones under the tombs, it tells me that I have to move the stone but I tried with every object I have and I don't know how to achieve it, could someone guide me?
View attachment 3444338
I don't remember the exact sequence for moving the rocks, but move rocks to get to the lower center and walk up and to the top right corner. Use the Pickaxe on the big brown rocks in the upper right corner so you can interact with the blue sparkle.
If you mess up, leave the room and reenter to reset the rocks, and try again. It might take a few attempts to clear the proper path.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I am sure getting frustrated trying to catch that 1,000 lb hammerhead shark! If I hadn't seen a youtube video of someone catching one, I would not believe it is possible after spending so much time attempting (unsuccessfully) to catch one.
I have caught a few 1,000+ lb marlins, and even big great white shark, and lots of hammerheads under 1,000 lb, but no luck on the big guy.

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
I am sure getting frustrated trying to catch that 1,000 lb hammerhead shark! If I hadn't seen a youtube video of someone catching one, I would not believe it is possible after spending so much time attempting (unsuccessfully) to catch one.
I have caught a few 1,000+ lb marlins, and even big great white shark, and lots of hammerheads under 1,000 lb, but no luck on the big guy.
Someone please clue me in if there is some kind of trick to catching the big Hammerhead Shark. I mean, still no luck with that. Do I need to use a certain lure, or something?

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
The walkthrough says I need to die again, and "after watching the Evie scene you picked will be (in) Limbo".
When I play an Evie scene, when it ends I am not in Limbo but back in the Scene Player.
Is the walkthrough not correct? So then do I have to kill myself again by hyperthermia or drowning to enable picking up the items that are in Limbo?
Or am I completely misunderstanding that part of the walkthrough?
Never mind... I went ahead and killed myself.
I am still curious to know if the scene player is supposed to work for this, like the walkthrough describes.
It sure didn't work for me.
Can anyone explain this?

Last edited:

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I wonder what it's like working with Daz3d and knowing that if you try to apply even the slightest expression to the face model you spent so much time working on it will instantly transform into an uncanny valley abomination haha

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes