Tool Treasure of Nadia Scene Player [v1.0.0][cens0r]

MisterBavaria

Feb 27, 2021
Hi guys,

I have a small problem. When i start de scene player i get a pop up form to select the correct folder.
When i choose ww - movies, the sence player closes itsself. Any ideas's?

Dragovich189

Jun 2, 2020
When I inspect element, I see that an error message says 'failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for file:///C:/Users/Razmarov/AppData/Local/Temp/1m0454LEH4ARXRz8Bl1mzaBxEt1/resources/app.asar/uri.all.js.map:'

Is this why it won't work? Very confused as to why it won't work since I've tried almost all folders.

chevrolon

Jun 10, 2019
Much needed and very well made. Any chance you would open source the code for this? Then we could work on more features collaboratively, like maybe playback speed controls and more seemless transitions between scene playbacks?

adamad

Sep 6, 2020
Hi guys. First of all thanks for the tool: it's really fantastic.

Is there a way to hear the women's voices during the video as well? Thank you

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
Just a heads-up, v0.5.0 with some nice improvements like bookmarking of individual parts (read: a playlist for parts of a scene) has just been released.

Reactions: DankMemeLord420

butaixianran

Dec 5, 2020
Could you make its layout between video and list from up-down to left-right?
Or could you make it open source so we can modify its layout by ourselves?
Thanks

ooohlala

May 15, 2020
Hi,

Thanks for the tool! You're great!

I just found a bug: when you move the app around (copy/paste in an update-ONLY file of the game), it loads up only the update folder movies, which is okay. But THEN, the ToNScenePlayer, IN THE MAIN FOLDER of the game (with ALL updates and content) just shows up the update-ONLY file movies. I think it is a cache problem.

1624130565143.png

For clarification: in this image I'm showing, this is the ToNScenePalyer opened IN THE MAIN FOLDER OF THE GAME (so it should have A LOT MORE thumbnails and content). However, it only has the videos previously loaded to the copied (and pasted) TonScenePlayer in the UPDATE-ONLY file.

Last edited:

cens0r

Modder
Aug 6, 2020
Hi,

Thanks for the tool! You're great!

I just found a bug: when you move the app around (copy/paste in an update-ONLY file of the game), it loads up only the update folder movies, which is okay. But THEN, the ToNScenePlayer, IN THE MAIN FOLDER of the game (with ALL updates and content) just shows up the update-ONLY file movies. I think it is a cache problem.

For clarification: in this image I'm showing, this is the ToNScenePalyer opened IN THE MAIN FOLDER OF THE GAME (so it should have A LOT MORE thumbnails and content). However, it only has the videos previously loaded to the copied (and pasted) TonScenePlayer in the UPDATE-ONLY file.
That's not really a bug, but actually a feature (yeah, sometimes it's true).
Once you point the app to the actual game directory, it saves that game directory to the preferences. This is for all the people that didn't put it into the game directory.

Now if you run it from a different directory outside of any game directory, it will use whatever path it previously saved to the preferences - as long as that directory still exists.
The app doesn't know that your "update only" directory is not the full game directory, so it will happily search for all files in the directory it knows about.

To get it to use your full game directory again, you have to (temporarily) rename your update directory to something else, then launch the app. This should make it save the correct path again.

Reactions: ooohlala

ooohlala

May 15, 2020
That's not really a bug, but actually a feature (yeah, sometimes it's true).
Once you point the app to the actual game directory, it saves that game directory to the preferences. This is for all the people that didn't put it into the game directory.

Now if you run it from a different directory outside of any game directory, it will use whatever path it previously saved to the preferences - as long as that directory still exists.
The app doesn't know that your "update only" directory is not the full game directory, so it will happily search for all files in the directory it knows about.

To get it to use your full game directory again, you have to (temporarily) rename your update directory to something else, then launch the app. This should make it save the correct path again.

Yeah, it works as you described. Thank you once again for this great tool.

Reactions: cens0r

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
cens0r Thanks for creating this utility. But if it makes sense - can u implement hotkeys to jump from one animation part to another instead of skipping it?

Last edited: