Cheat Mod RPGM Treasure of Nadia - RedMod [v9] [rednight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Talf

Oct 4, 2017
I tried this mod with the new update and using the Soul Crystal just says you've come to the end of this version. I recommend waiting for the mod to update. Seems to replace some important files perhaps.

Last edited:

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Im not sure if its from the mod or not but for some reason artifacts are not spawning for me..like anywhere on the map i tried more than 30 times in the park and still none so far ..any advice on what to do aside from restarting and going without the mod
Thanks in advance

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Im not sure if its from the mod or not but for some reason artifacts are not spawning for me..like anywhere on the map i tried more than 30 times in the park and still none so far ..any advice on what to do aside from restarting and going without the mod
Thanks in advance
If you cheated the money, then yes !!!!

Reactions: JustMax

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
If you cheated the money, then yes !!!!
but u still need artifacts for crafting stuff for quests/events or u can buy em somewhere ..i found a guy that sells those for booze but hes gone now ..also the game just freezes after i fix the pipe in the bar and i go in the bathroom and the other one is the 2nd event with allie after u burn the mosquitos

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
but u still need artifacts for crafting stuff for quests/events or u can buy em somewhere ..i found a guy that sells those for booze but hes gone now ..also the game just freezes after i fix the pipe in the bar and i go in the bathroom and the other one is the 2nd event with allie after u burn the mosquitos
I use the mod for incest and the scene player (better than the games own) and my game works just fine !!!!! There is NO updated mod for current version of the game !!!!!

Reactions: ltpika

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
The War on cheataazz. I'm surprised the guy gets any patreons at all lol.

Last edited:

leutrim

Dec 18, 2019
ok so why does it send me to scene selection and freeze when i follow naomi in the bathroom. at the bar when i fix the pipe. maybe a scene is starting?? also i tried to follow alia instead of naomi to see if it would be fixed but right after shes done talking and its about to go into a scene it freezes also so im stuck at this point with continuously freezing scenes i cant get passed.

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Than you very much redknight00!

Just a tester feedback: I've installed all 3 parts of the mod and the sex scene on the beach with Alia get's bugged. The movie never starts and it skips to the final dialogue. From there the game get's stuck in the dialogue image. I fixed it by playing the scene from a not-modded game...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote