4.50 star(s) 16 Votes

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
I'm having an issue with the game where it completely freezes and doesn't recover at all, forcing me to restart my computer because it stops my keys from working, and plays a noise every time i press a key, this has happened twice, once at the first job guy at the top of the town after holding shift to go thru dialogue for money, i did it maybe 3 times and at the third it froze at his end text before giving you the money. the other time it was at the left side of the town, freezing after i opened the menu for all the choices for settings, propositions, equipment, etc. is there any fix? i really want to play this game but this keeps happening.

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone know how to progress underwear to a used state to sell it to Milith? Walking around and combat seem to do nothing.

Sathrine

Feb 4, 2020
How do you control other characters? The description says 3 controllable, I only have Claire and Milith at the moment. I want to use Milith to collect semen and increase her sex levels but I can't seem to find out how to switch to her? Or can you only do that in combat and only have Claire collect semen from propositions? Also, how do I unlock prostitution? I read it's the "Heart Eyes Curse" but can't seem to find anything else on that.

Last edited:

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Is it possible to patch in the uncensored scenes into the Japanese version? Thanks in advance.
Alright, I tried it myself, it works. Copied EVCG data and Picture data into the Japanese version, worked so far (in gallery). I wonder if they changed the shota cg? Or is it just texts only?

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
New link.

Same file as last time. Let's hope this one doesn't die within two months.

Reactions: ChaosEggman
Sep 16, 2018
So am I supposed to be super overpowered if I just remove clothing? Like, going without a bra increases my stats by a shitload, and I one-shot everything.

Sep 16, 2018
Yep. There are some trade-offs, but it's better to find them yourself than to be told.
Ok good to know, I was curious if it was just supposed to be an easy mode or had some trade-offs.

Also, in combat, does draining an opponents MP with sex moves just stun them for a while? Is that the purpose or does anything else happen when they are stunned from it? There are some things about the game that don't seem to be explained in game or in the features section of this page, is there anywhere I can look up all the features and mechanics? Like status effects and stuff?

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes